GDT Week 6: Baltimore Ravens vs Tennessee Titans

DreamKid

2 hours ago, dtait93 said:

I just wanted to say your o-line was extremely impressive Sunday. Even after the Browns loss last week I still had you guys down as my dark horse to come out of the AFC. Good luck the rest of the way.

Thanks man. As I said in the Titans game thread, the way your defense was "beat" in this game was very much the Ravens experience with Pees. The soft zone and lack of urgency on 3rd down and inability to come off the field.

A team with an offense like the Ravens shouldn't be able to convert so many long 3rd downs as they did yesterday.

5 minutes ago, Danand said:

Thanks man. As I said in the Titans game thread, the way your defense was "beat" in this game was very much the Ravens experience with Pees. The soft zone and lack of urgency on 3rd down and inability to come off the field.

A team with an offense like the Ravens shouldn't be able to convert so many long 3rd downs as they did yesterday.

Honestly we had been pretty good at getting off the field on 3rd down up until our game against you guys this weekend. That 3rd and 17 to Willie Snead in the beginning of the 3rd was absolutely maddening though. Completely inexcusable.

39 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Honestly we had been pretty good at getting off the field on 3rd down up until our game against you guys this weekend. That 3rd and 17 to Willie Snead in the beginning of the 3rd was absolutely maddening though. Completely inexcusable.

As you said yourself, it is maddening.

Ravens and Patriots fans agree about that one only thing and that is how Pees defenses seem to struggle at the most crucial moments. He is not the worst OC in the league, not by far, but those longs drives we had against you guys, that was a killer when our offense wasn't explosive.

Nice to see Correa being a player for the Titans. We completely dropped the ball on him by using him wrong.

Archived