WEEK 6 - GDT Steelers @ Bengals

JDLefebvre

Steelers vs Bengals - October 14th 1 PM @ PAUL BROWN STADIUM

See the source image

See the source image

1. STAY BALANCED - Run the ball well early and allow the offense to continue to mix the run with the pass.  Don't want to get behind early and get in the habit of passing every play like past games.

2. PRESSURE PRESSURE PRESSURE - Get Dalton rattled early and continue to make them make mistakes.  Defense looks half decent as long as we get pressure on the QB.

3.  LIMIT MISTAKES - No dumb penalties and win the turnover battle!  

RANDOM HOTTIES!!!!  

daily morning awesomeness 35 photos 1751 Best Photos of the Week (100 Photos)

b324bbd283b5329b7a6e0b1f0bff61fd width 6001 Best Photos of the Week (100 Photos)

133302af8c3297d8c7be8a6c72f03ff8 2 Hips:Waist Ratios that won the genetic lottery (32 photos)

On a side note... it's funny the NFL scheduled this game this weekend for a personal reason for me.    Tonight my alma mater Fort Cherry HS plays Shadyside Academy at home for our Homecoming game.  Mike Tomlin will be there because his son plays on  Shadyside which is ranked 4th in the state for 2A.   Marvin Lewis, Bengals Head Coach, graduated from Fort Cherry HS in 1977.... so see, Irony!   ???

Update: Shadyside Academy won 46-0.  Hopefully the senior Tomlin does as well against the FC Alum coaching Cinci.

3 hours ago, JDLefebvre said:

Noticed no one made a thread yet....  so this one is a work in progress.   I'm at work so will work on throughout the day....

RESERVED FOR HOTTIES!

On a side note... it's funny the NFL scheduled this game this weekend for a personal reason for me.    Tonight my alma mater Fort Cherry HS plays Shadyside Academy at home for our Homecoming game.  Mike Tomlin will be there because his son plays on  Shadyside which is ranked 4th in the state for 2A.   Marvin Lewis, Bengals Head Coach, graduated from Fort Cherry HS in 1977.... so see, Irony!   ???

Fort Cherry!!!

I think the Falcons game should show Butler the way this defense needs to play to win. Mostly man concepts with stunts along the d-line. If we can stop the run and play successful man coverage, the defense is good enough to get us a SB. 

Unfortunately, we've all known this for the past 7 years and it has been very slow coming. 

16 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I think the Falcons game should show Butler the way this defense needs to play to win. Mostly man concepts with stunts along the d-line. If we can stop the run and play successful man coverage, the defense is good enough to get us a SB. 

Unfortunately, we've all known this for the past 7 years and it has been very slow coming. 

we will really know what butler has learned and his adjustments to be , when they face the pats. If he relies on zones with this secondary and lack of non blitz pass rush, expect a high scoring game (again)

Part of the problem is leaving him out there for all the plays.  With Shazier, Williams came out on passing downs and he was blitzing if he was in.  He is a liability in coverage and teams scheme to get him into coverage.  The problem they have is it is hard to give someone else the green dot because they do not have the experience in the system to make adjustments.

Archived