WEEK 6 - GDT Steelers @ Bengals

JDLefebvre

35 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

On the flip side Marvin Lewis punted from the 40-ish yard line 3 times because he's a coward.

Good win for you guys.  What the hell are you guys feeding Vance McDonald???

Marvin Lewis is a paradox wrapped in an enigma. 

I like Vance. His health is the issue. But he’s not going to be a true #1 because of his blocking. But between him and Jesse James we have a good 1-2 punch at TE that lets us go 12 personnel and be extremely flexible in what we do. 

On 10/15/2018 at 12:01 PM, warfelg said:

Marvin Lewis is a paradox wrapped in an enigma. 

I like Vance. His health is the issue. But he’s not going to be a true #1 because of his blocking. But between him and Jesse James we have a good 1-2 punch at TE that lets us go 12 personnel and be extremely flexible in what we do. 

Are you criticizing McDonald's blocking?

I'm not surprised that Baltimore lost although it was a really close game much closer than I expected. Cleveland pretty much shot themselves in the foot multiple times. In Cincinnati got smoked. Is there has been any question prior to this point I would say that it is safe to say Cincinnati is not a good team.

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

I'm not surprised that Baltimore lost although it was a really close game much closer than I expected. Cleveland pretty much shot themselves in the foot multiple times. In Cincinnati got smoked. Is there has been any question prior to this point I would say that it is safe to say Cincinnati is not a good team.

I saw a lot of people picking Cincy for the division this year. I didn’t get it. 

Archived