WEEK 6 - GDT Steelers @ Bengals

JDLefebvre

4 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I'm not surprised that Baltimore lost although it was a really close game much closer than I expected. Cleveland pretty much shot themselves in the foot multiple times. In Cincinnati got smoked. Is there has been any question prior to this point I would say that it is safe to say Cincinnati is not a good team.

I remembered then getting D TD's to get the W in miami, then the colts game also had some big plays from the D to barely get the win. Those game had me thing the bungles might be overrated or at least have problems against legit teams.  Between coaching and some OL issues, I would say the bungles could be a playoff team but will be held back because of the aforementioned .  They lost Eifert and Price(for a bit) and Bernard (for a bit)  but Mixon appears decent .  For some reason their D hasn't been quite as good in recent weeks.

44 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

I remembered then getting D TD's to get the W in miami, then the colts game also had some big plays from the D to barely get the win. Those game had me thing the bungles might be overrated or at least have problems against legit teams.  Between coaching and some OL issues, I would say the bungles could be a playoff team but will be held back because of the aforementioned .  They lost Eifert and Price(for a bit) and Bernard (for a bit)  but Mixon appears decent .  For some reason their D hasn't been quite as good in recent weeks.

It's because teams are figuring them out. Their Linebackers are as slow as anyone in the league. Their secondary is full of playmakers, so teams are picking on their linebackers in coverage. 

Archived