WEEK 6 - GDT Steelers @ Bengals

JDLefebvre

Just now, wwhickok said:

Another poor throw....

To Juju? Not a poor throw in that it was inaccurate, but just a poor playcall and execution. Why are you throwing an out that is 6 yards short of the sticks to Juju there? He's not running through or around 3 Bengals. If anything, I'm calling that to Vance or using Big V as a decoy.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

To Juju? Not a poor throw in that it was inaccurate, but just a poor playcall and execution. Why are you throwing an out that is 6 yards short of the sticks to Juju there? He's not running through or around 3 Bengals. If anything, I'm calling that to Vance or using Big V as a decoy.

The right side of the line was abused and he had a rusher coming right in his face. Ruined the play.

1 minute ago, JLambert58 said:

That offense was NOTHING like this one.   

If they are going to win today, they have to get the run game going.  Period. 

Revisionist history at it's best if you think those offenses always got the run game going right away. It's why they only averaged like 21 a game.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

So we're just not calling penalties on the Bengals today?

Apparently not I've been wondering the same thing. I listen to a podcast earlier this week and they were talking about how they were worried about this officiating crew because it's one of the worst in the league. Hell that play right there on Vince Williams should have been a penalty

Archived