WR: Christian Kirk
WR: Marvin Jones Jr.
WR: Albert Wilson
RB: Latavius Murray
RB: Kapri Bibbs
TE: Geoff Swaim
TE: Austin Hooper
QB: Blake Bortles

Now, my question to you fellas.. do I hold? Or do I try and make a move for a stud RB? Trade mid-tier WRs for an RB2? 

Give me examples. Who should I go and look for as a trade target and who would you offer, given my roster?

All the guys in my league with stud RBs have astronomical prices. Kamara owner wants Hill and Diggs. Barkley owner is also the Kamara owner and won’t trade Barkley. Gordon owner won’t trade. Gurley owner won’t trade and he’s also the McCaffery owner. Mixon owner wants the world. I don’t know what to do or think. Any and all insight would be helpful.

1 hour ago, One Punch Man said:

Full PPR. Dynasty. 3 WR, 2 RB, 2 Flex.

Starting Line-Up

QB: Pat Mahomes

RB: Austin Ekeler
RB: Tarik Cohen

WR: Michael Thomas
WR: Tyreek Hill
WR: JuJu Smith-Schuster

TE: Evan Engram

FLEX: Stefon Diggs
FLEX: T.Y. Hilton

Bench:
WR: Mike Williams
WR: Tyler Boyd
WR: Christian Kirk
WR: Marvin Jones Jr.
WR: Albert Wilson
RB: Latavius Murray
RB: Kapri Bibbs
TE: Geoff Swaim
TE: Austin Hooper
QB: Blake Bortles

Now, my question to you fellas.. do I hold? Or do I try and make a move for a stud RB? Trade mid-tier WRs for an RB2? 

Give me examples. Who should I go and look for as a trade target and who would you offer, given my roster?

All the guys in my league with stud RBs have astronomical prices. Kamara owner wants Hill and Diggs. Barkley owner is also the Kamara owner and won’t trade Barkley. Gordon owner won’t trade. Gurley owner won’t trade and he’s also the McCaffery owner. Mixon owner wants the world. I don’t know what to do or think. Any and all insight would be helpful.

I think u should snap diggs + hill for kamara!!!

7 hours ago, One Punch Man said:

Really? That’s a lot to give up man. Two arguable WR1s/high end 2s..

I agree with One Punch 100%.  I take the Kamara deal and laugh about it afterwards  You’re getting a top 2-3 player in any format period.  Take it and quickly before he changes his mind.  

I'm probably not going after someone like CMC or Kamara or something like that, but I think you easily have enough firepower to go after some nice players. Assuming that you have to give up a little more value in the wr for rb trades due to the position difference (I know I would make you pay a little more), I would target someone like Joe Mixon for JSS. I'd listen if they wanted Diggs instead, but my prefence would be JSS. I don't love Fournette in a full ppr league, but you may be able to get him really cheap right now. I'd throw out a lowball offer on that - Marvin Jones maybe, just to see if he bites. You guys have so many roster spots, and the benches are so deep, the Fournette owner may just want a playable guy right now. Or maybe TY Hilton. I don't think that you have to do a whole ton here. I'd also target Jordan howard on a buy low. Coming off a really bad game and a bye week, it may not take a ton to get him. 

I will say that for a full ppr league, you could be doing much worse in the running back position than you currently are with Ekeler and Cohen. My number one target would certainly be Mixon. Howard and Fournette are just nice buy low adds I don't love in a full ppr but would certainly help your team. 

2 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Look for underachieving RBs such as David Johnson. You’re in a tough spot and your best option may just be to continue with your current team and continue to search the waiver wire. 

Yeah but DJ has been putting up good points for PPR I have him. You couldn't lowball me for him right now

A lot of good takes. I think with the limited number of high-level producing RBs, and the greater number of high-level producing WRs... people in my league are getting stingy.

James White owner wants Hill, 1 for 1. He also will do Yeldon for Hill lmao.

Mixon owner won’t do 1 for 1 on Diggs or Hill.

DJ owner won’t trade regardless of the offer.

Fournette owner wants Michael Thomas.

Buck Allen owner won’t take a Marvin Jones 1 for 1. He wants Hilton.

My best friend owns Jordan Howard and he’s infamous for his unfair trade demands. He’s the same guy that wants Hill and Diggs for Kamara.

@sammymvpknight @JaguarCrazy2832 @Forge

@101Raider @koneraton

Just now, One Punch Man said:

A lot of good takes. I think with the limited number of high-level producing RBs, and the greater number of high-level producing WRs... people in my league are getting stingy.

James White owner wants Hill, 1 for 1. He also will do Yeldon for Hill lmao.

Mixon owner won’t do 1 for 1 on Diggs or Hill.

DJ owner won’t trade regardless of the offer.

Fournette owner wants Michael Thomas.

Buck Allen owner won’t take a Marvin Jones 1 for 1. He wants Hilton.

My best friend owns Jordan Howard and he’s infamous for his unfair trade demands. He’s the same guy that wants Hill and Diggs for Kamara.

@sammymvpknight @JaguarCrazy2832 @Forge

@101Raider @koneraton

Those are some awful offers. Like really? Fournette for Michael Thomas? In a PPR league? What is that guy smoking? Hilton for Buck Allen? lol. 

The only deals I'm considering there are Mixon for Diggs or Hill +. Would depend on what else he wants. I'm not going to give him another starter, but if he'll take Marvin Jones? I'd probably do that. But if it's a 2 for 1, I think I may be inclined to give him Hill rather than Diggs. In a full PPR league, given how much Minnesota throws the football, Diggs is just a beast. Nearly half of Hill's total points came in week 1. He's going to have some good games, obviously, but he's a top 10 wide receiver right now based strongly from one week. Diggs has a few more injury concerns, but he's been healthy this year, so I'm probably going to roll the dice. The tough part is that I think Hill should be better in the second half than in the first, so it's tough. 

James white for Hill isn't awful, though you're getting the shorter end of that stick. The problem is, White has to be due for some regressions with Edelman back and Gordon likely to be more involved every week, and what should be a slightly easier time of it for Gronk for the rest of the season. So much of White's points thus far are touchdown based - he's not going to score 16 touchdowns this year, but he's averaging one a game at this point. But, even disregarding the touchdowns, he's probably still an RB2 in a full ppr league. I consider Hill a borderline wr1 in a 12 team league, so that deal isn't as awful as one would think, but I think you are leaving points on the table, so I don't know if this actually improves your team or not. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Those are some awful offers. Like really? Fournette for Michael Thomas? In a PPR league? What is that guy smoking? Hilton for Buck Allen? lol. 

The only deals I'm considering there are Mixon for Diggs or Hill +. Would depend on what else he wants. I'm not going to give him another starter, but if he'll take Marvin Jones? I'd probably do that. But if it's a 2 for 1, I think I may be inclined to give him Hill rather than Diggs. In a full PPR league, given how much Minnesota throws the football, Diggs is just a beast. Nearly half of Hill's total points came in week 1. He's going to have some good games, obviously, but he's a top 10 wide receiver right now based strongly from one week. Diggs has a few more injury concerns, but he's been healthy this year, so I'm probably going to roll the dice. The tough part is that I think Hill should be better in the second half than in the first, so it's tough. 

James white for Hill isn't awful, though you're getting the shorter end of that stick. The problem is, White has to be due for some regressions with Edelman back and Gordon likely to be more involved every week, and what should be a slightly easier time of it for Gronk for the rest of the season. So much of White's points thus far are touchdown based - he's not going to score 16 touchdowns this year, but he's averaging one a game at this point. But, even disregarding the touchdowns, he's probably still an RB2 in a full ppr league. I consider Hill a borderline wr1 in a 12 team league, so that deal isn't as awful as one would think, but I think you are leaving points on the table, so I don't know if this actually improves your team or not. 

I’m right with you on every thought, especially the conclusion. 

If prices were lower, I’d definitely make moves. I think my inquiries were misconstrued as moves out of desperation rather than moves to perfect a roster. I’m not concerned. There’s a weakness obviously but talent wise I’ve stockpiled enough to have a shot against anybody, any given week.

It's hard to give up that Hill/Mohomes stack, but getting Kamara would be HUGE for this team. 

I'd offer Thomas before Hill TBH because he have the Mohommes stack. Maybe Thomas and Boyd might get it done?'

Or Thomas and Diggs for Kamara and a WR 3 type that you can at least put in the flex and get ok production from. Let's say Nelson Agholor for example (who I expect to be better as the year goes on)

Then you would have

Kamara./Cohen   WR- Hill, JuJu, Boyd  Flex- Hilton and Agholor

I think you are in a pretty good position

What is your record?  Where are you in points scored?

I would look to start lower and get some other RB depth to play from.  Maybe look at Ingram/McCoy/Hyde/Crowell type options.  You have the WR depth to deal some of those players like Marvin Jones, Boyd, Wilson to maybe get a RB 2/3 that you could then package with a WR?

Since this is a dynasty, I'm not looking to sell a bunch of these WRs honestly. It all depends on your view here but WRs have much longer careers and hold more value in a dynasty league. With that said, you have a ton of WR talent on the bench too with Williams and Kirk. I think you can afford to move at least one of your WRs. I'd prefer to get rid of TY but that's because of how boom/bust he is. I'd target the Dalvin Cook owner. 

Archived