Carolina

Doc Draper

On 10/15/2018 at 8:16 PM, lavar703 said:

I don’t know what some of you guys want? I’m not excited that they barely hung on to beat a team they were up 17 on. This happens time and time again. Sometimes we win them and sometimes we lose them. I want to be happy about this team and this organization but I’ve seen this movie before. We’re going to stroll in to Sunday night riding high after a close win only to have the team not show up and get ran off the field. 

I mean you can just see the 7-9 record coming a mile away. They’re going to lose games they should win (Colts) and then get stomped in prime time (Saints). This team is following the exact same script it’s followed for 20 years now. Trust me, I watch this team every weekend because I love the Redskins. They’ve been near and dear to my heart since I was a child but at this point I’m jaded. I watch them now because it’s more of an addiction than anything else. 

That’s fine, we all know this and feel the same way about where the team will ultimately end up at the end of the season.

That being said, we won the game! Can’t you just be excited for a day that we won the game?

It’s not too much to ask! Being upset with a win is just unconscionable to me. The only time I’m upset with wins is when a team beats us, which means we lost.

The wins add up at the end of the year, just like the losses do. That means that the Carolina game could help us have a winning season. It may not, but I’ll take a win any day over a loss. And, I would think being the diehard Redskins fan that you are that you would too, even if they didn’t win by two or three scores.

Archived