2019 NFL Draft General Discussion

Jeezla

Let's try and keep this thread to what OP intended, and have it be just random off the cuff musings during games and the like. We do not want this to turn into a general catch all thread for the upcoming draft, as Webby prefers to have multiple specific threads and tops for easier navigation purposes. 

On 10/17/2018 at 2:19 PM, MSURacerDT55 said:

Best get off in this class, explosive, bendy, undersized, not overly powerful

Teams will likely have concerns about why he isn't starting. I know "starting" doesn't really matter if you still get the snaps, but it's at least something they'll look into.

I like the Syracuse DE duo, Kendall Coleman and Alton Robinson. I prefer Robinson, but Coleman is having himself a nice game, thanks in part because all the plays UNC are calling seem to be away from Robinson, but Coleman is answering the call. Both guys can defend the run and get to the QB, but Robinson has longer arms and seems twitchier. Alton is prob my fave "3rd/4th round or later" 4-3 DE prospect, along with Maxx Crosby.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/17/2018 at 2:19 PM, MSURacerDT55 said:

Best get off in this class, explosive, bendy, undersized, not overly powerful

Agree, but I do think he has power. I've seen him bull rush OT's into the backfield and convert speed to power. That being said, it seems like he's got short arms and playing the bull rush game with longer OT's is asking for trouble. I think he has power (rocked up frame & big legs), but he's unable to consistently jar OT's unless they are on skates because of his length deficiencies.

Archived