Sign in to follow this  
Jeezla

2019 NFL Draft General Discussion

13 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Thoughts on Jachai Polite? 

Best get off in this class, explosive, bendy, undersized, not overly powerful

Let's try and keep this thread to what OP intended, and have it be just random off the cuff musings during games and the like. We do not want this to turn into a general catch all thread for the upcoming draft, as Webby prefers to have multiple specific threads and tops for easier navigation purposes. 

A few clips of Nathan Stanley from last week. Gives a good glimpse of how good his TEs are

On 10/17/2018 at 2:19 PM, MSURacerDT55 said:

Best get off in this class, explosive, bendy, undersized, not overly powerful

Teams will likely have concerns about why he isn't starting. I know "starting" doesn't really matter if you still get the snaps, but it's at least something they'll look into.

Everybody should watch Memphis vs Missouri, and prepare yourselves for a journey on the Darrell Henderson bandwagon. You have 3 hours to ready your bodies. 

Edited by Jeezla

Kelvin Harmon vs Clemson db's should be fun to watch. 

I like the Syracuse DE duo, Kendall Coleman and Alton Robinson. I prefer Robinson, but Coleman is having himself a nice game, thanks in part because all the plays UNC are calling seem to be away from Robinson, but Coleman is answering the call. Both guys can defend the run and get to the QB, but Robinson has longer arms and seems twitchier. Alton is prob my fave "3rd/4th round or later" 4-3 DE prospect, along with Maxx Crosby.

Edited by Jeezla

Darrell Henderson and Ed Oliver playing against one another (kinda). This should be fun to scout.

He won't declare till 2020 but I love Jalen Reagor the more i watch him. And dude has some serious wheels.