GDT: Colts@Jets

bspice

Darnold, our Kicker and Lee won this game for us today. Darnold balled out. Pretty amazing to watch. He had that one awful pass. But he was pretty much on the money with all his other throws. Pryor helped him out on one throw. 

Andrew Luck is awesome. That team is letting him down. With average receivers that team would be a high powered offense. 

1 hour ago, SDotNova said:

Darnold, our Kicker and Lee won this game for us today. Darnold balled out. Pretty amazing to watch. He had that one awful pass. But he was pretty much on the money with all his other throws. Pryor helped him out on one throw. 

Andrew Luck is awesome. That team is letting him down. With average receivers that team would be a high powered offense. 

I feel the same way, I know we played a team that was using PT receivers and had a lot of other starters out., But this game is the kind of game we would have lost in the past. Like you said just one bad pass by Darnold ,  the rest of his passes were on the money.   

We talked how well the offensive played against the Colts and that is true. I was a wonderful day. To bad I can't say the same about the font seven on defensive,

NO PASS RUSH AT ALL, the only players on defensive that played well was Lee, Cabrone, Avery Williamson, Adams, with all their top players out we gave up 33 points and it should have been 40, that one sure 7  yard pass that luck hit the back up receiver in the gut and he dropped it. Another no show day for Leonard Williams 0 tackles 0 sacks, 0 hurries, 0 blocked passes. I watch Williams close he is strictly a bull rusher, no pass rushing moves at all. We are far from done looking for better players on defensive. The D backfield played fairly well considering Johnson didn't play and Maye got hurt.

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

We talked how well the offensive played against the Colts and that is true. I was a wonderful day. To bad I can't say the same about the font seven on defensive,

NO PASS RUSH AT ALL, the only players on defensive that played well was Lee, Cabrone, Avery Williamson, Adams, with all their top players out we gave up 33 points and it should have been 40, that one sure 7  yard pass that luck hit the back up receiver in the gut and he dropped it. Another no show day for Leonard Williams 0 tackles 0 sacks, 0 hurries, 0 blocked passes. I watch Williams close he is strictly a bull rusher, no pass rushing moves at all. We are far from done looking for better players on defensive. The D backfield played fairly well considering Johnson didn't play and Maye got hurt.

i’ll be honest i thought aside from the fumble recovery adams was pretty damn awful in coverage. he has a ways to go still. more athletic TEs still own this guy. 

Archived