Week 6: Carolina Panthers GDT

Ghostnote

52 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Oh shut up. The dude played like crap. 

Where are our mods? This type of attack should not be allowed on this forum. 

I never ever have told you to “shut up” ever, and never will. We can disagree, but we need to disagree with civility.

7 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Sorry I don’t hate my favorite sports team as much as you. Again, I pity you that you hate you’re favorite team so much. I just don’t know how you watch them each week when you hate them. Seems unbearable to me.

We’ve sucked for nearly thirty years now. I can feel however I want as a fan and you can continue on defending every stupid thing they do. 

@lavar703, cut it out. I get where you're coming from but that is unacceptable. Let's encourage participation whilst also disagreeing/agreeing

@turtle28, you're gonna get the arrows when you come in talking about a game you didn't watch and telling others that they are wrong about what they watched and you didn't, while waving around a boxscore.

All->>> If this thread continues on this path, I'm locking it. Come on guys!!

Just now, MKnight82 said:

This team will have to win a playoff game to change my mind about them.  Until then I’ll continue to actively root for losses because that is the only way I believe real change will occur.  

It really is the only way. Losses + lack of butts in the seats = real changes made. Anything else, and we get Bruce, Jay, et al for a long time.

Archived