Stock Investing

rickyt31

So the US Government is going to replace all federal vehicles with US-made electric vehicles. GM is going all electric by 2035. I assume almost every car sold by 2030 will be electric.

My favorite long-term play right now is to load up on heavy metal mining/processing companies, specifically in the US too. 

3 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

So the US Government is going to replace all federal vehicles with US-made electric vehicles. GM is going all electric by 2035. I assume almost every car sold by 2030 will be electric.

My favorite long-term play right now is to load up on heavy metal mining/processing companies, specifically in the US too. 

There is a long term play...and then there is wait 15+ years for your stock to take off play haha

2 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

There is a long term play...and then there is wait 15+ years for your stock to take off play haha

Before more cars can be sold, batteries need to be developed. Before batteries are developed, the metals supply chain needs to be established. Before supply chains are established, mining companies need to ramp up to support exploding forecasted demand. All those things take a long time. It is already happening.

Tesla alone already has exponentially growing battery/metal demands, and all the traditional car companies are only a few years behind. 

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

Before more cars can be sold, batteries need to be developed. Before batteries are developed, the metals supply chain needs to be established. Before supply chains are established, mining companies need to ramp up to support exploding forecasted demand. All those things take a long time. It is already happening.

Tesla alone already has exponentially growing battery/metal demands, and all the traditional car companies are only a few years behind. 

Yeah....Im thinking about selling my XpressSpa shares since IDK if they will go back over 3.00 again and putting that money back into buying more of the plug/fuelcell industry. 

It was fun trying to make a quick buck during this whole Robinhood ordeal but I think it might be time to cut losses and go back to investing in the normal stuff.