Jump to content

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

How did you come across the stock before it rose if you don’t mind me asking?

What the company stands for I believe in. May invest a little and sit on it for a year or so and see what happens. 

r/RobinhoodPennyStocks on reddit. They have a lot of decent leads. 

I just sold off another $1k’s worth of it because I feel like it’ll drop again before it’s march release. And if it drops I’m putting everything I made back into it 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

r/RobinhoodPennyStocks on reddit. They have a lot of decent leads. 

I just sold off another $1k’s worth of it because I feel like it’ll drop again before it’s march release. And if it drops I’m putting everything I made back into it 

Bought around 10 shares at .89 so we will see will probably add more if it drops.

Congrats on the come up too! 

Edited by mattyice0401
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought some USWS cause it was cheap the other day and wasn’t hearing anything about it and didn’t expect anything of it but it just shot up 100% lol

So random that doge does nothing for years, USWS remains the same for several months and ZOM stays the same for a while and then they all skyrocket shortly after I invest in them. 

Edited by Ty21
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

So random that doge does nothing for years, USWS remains the same for several months and ZOM stays the same for a while and then they all skyrocket shortly after I invest in them. 

Or is it?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

How did you come across the stock before it rose if you don’t mind me asking?

What the company stands for I believe in. May invest a little and sit on it for a year or so and see what happens. 

Another good penny stock is MNKD and TRXC.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, UncleAdamz said:

Or is it?

If my superpower took 28 years to realize, but it is to positively effect stock prices then I’m fine with this revelation. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

If my superpower took 28 years to realize, but it is to positively effect stock prices then I’m fine with this revelation. 

I’m sure it’s better than being somebody who does the exact opposite.

Edited by UncleAdamz
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

What are you planning to do with the money, and if you've got specific plans for it, when would you think you may need it?

I'll probably leave it in my savings for now because I'll need most all of it when we finally do find our house (Been actively looking for 8 months). But after that, I like to save and I feel like I'm pretty good with my money, so instead of putting $400-$600 a month in a savings account, to me it just makes more sense to put it into an Index Fund, use it here and there when needed but set majority aside for the long term (retirement). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2020 at 7:01 AM, 1ForTheThumb said:

Penny stock for my FF friends- $OPTI. They've announced two big deals (one yesterday) within the last month or so. Think this one's about to rip and their CEO indicated that they plan to up-list.

Bump- we talking penny stocks?

This one has been running and financials coming on February 15th. Do your own DD but this one has some serious potential and is undervalued, imo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

ZOM is up another 50% in premarket. Excuse me while I go drive directly into a bridge abutment 

That was a -$600 decision so far 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

That was a -$600 decision so far 

Being to hard on yourself. Had ZOM plummeted 50% overnight you'd be relieved you took profit when you did. Penny stocks are super unpredictable. You did the right thing lessening your risk and cashing in your original investment. Here on out all your gains in this position is basically free money. Putting yourself in risk averse market situations is always a good play.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I'll probably leave it in my savings for now because I'll need most all of it when we finally do find our house (Been actively looking for 8 months). But after that, I like to save and I feel like I'm pretty good with my money, so instead of putting $400-$600 a month in a savings account, to me it just makes more sense to put it into an Index Fund, use it here and there when needed but set majority aside for the long term (retirement). 

I'm also looking at buying a house, and normally I keep a few months expenses in a savings account and then just let it ride. I'm starting to hoard more cash a little bit because I'm thinking it might be this year, so I'd probably suggest the same for anybody in my situation with a little bit of spare cash.  Most people I've asked have said you burn through cash that first year of home ownership like crazy. Plus I'm considering increasing the size of my e-fund by another $10-15k or so, just to have a buffer for multiple repairs at once. 

If you've got the cash flow and your down payment though, nice work and yeah may as well.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...