Stock Investing

rickyt31

2 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Being to hard on yourself. Had ZOM plummeted 50% overnight you'd be relieved you took profit when you did. Penny stocks are super unpredictable. You did the right thing lessening your risk and cashing in your original investment. Here on out all your gains in this position is basically free money. Putting yourself in risk averse market situations is always a good play.

Big faxs. 

44 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Before you start celebrating I said "looking at buying". Not buying. Looking at buying.

"Looking at buying" a house is the equivalent to my wife "Looking at buying" at Target, IKEA, or the clearance rack at Old Navy.

2 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I only go to IKEA for the food. I'm not ashamed of this either. My wife knows we can't go shopping there unless I'm hungry.

Hell for me would be an endless IKEA loop with my wife stopping every two minutes to say "THIS IS CUTE! Ooooh, what about this?!?!?! We could absolutely use this in our kitchen/laundry/master closet/bathroom!!!"

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Hell for me would be an endless IKEA loop with my wife stopping every two minutes to say "THIS IS CUTE! Ooooh, what about this?!?!?! We could absolutely use this in our kitchen/laundry/master closet/bathroom!!!"

This is why I have to eat before we shop. The food coma makes it more tolerable especially when you toss in the $3-$6 items so much you wind up spending over $300. I'm glad the nearest one is in WC which is over an hour away from me lol.