Stock Investing

rickyt31

1 minute ago, Ty21 said:

Aww shucks I sold off at $50.36 lol 

You making money big dawg! Cuz if you are I want you to hit the nearest strip club! And make it rain. 

jk reinvest it.. But yeah dude like im

So thankful i Invested in this super Bull market. 

Edited by El Ramster

22 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Definitely at least due for a correction. People will start taking profits 

Yeah the whole energy sector is being over valued ala how the EV sector was a few months ago. Fire for me though. Gonna feast baby! SPTK going ham too. MP is going to be a long hold. Wait for that pull back earnings on the 4th.. With all these EV cars they’ll need to be that rare earth metal. Stocks are just blowing up! So good for a quick flip. The money out there is pretty Insane. Fuel cell hit a new high of 20 today. It was at 11$ like a week or 2 ago. 

It’s insane.. 

CCIV looks like a cheap promising quick trade option as well... If you missed out in NIO and Xpev.. This will be good as they’ll be hype around it.. 

God bless.. for real. Government Finna tax my booty! But yeah! Like we really outchea. 

Happy for you all who are feasting... 

7 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Sounds like I got into stock trading at exactly the right moment and it isn’t always like this?

Shouldn’t be this easy. Two bozos stealing sounds like a crime. 

question to y’all.. How often do you put money in.. How/When do you sell your stocks. I know many here are long and old like very old and hold till you take your last breath. I haven’t put money in for about 1 month. I’m using my profits to build out my longs.. Just curious as I know many put 500-2k in their portfolios a month.. At one point do you get to enjoy your money? Or never! Not till you retire at the sweet tender age of 55-65.. 

just super curious... We’re probably headed for a super big correction soon. As the market is just tity hot right now. So yeah. That’s my question..