Stock Investing

rickyt31

CCIV is at the level I kinda wanted it to be at to get out I think. But it is also one of the ones I wanted to stay in at least a year for a lower taxable amount. I guess I’ll stick in it through the potential lucid merger and see what happens. Lucid is like a more luxurious Tesla from what I’ve read. 

I have 200 shares of SOS at a 10.27 average on TD. I had 1k on Robinhood (only because I was into crypto) and I put an order in for 100 shares of SOS at like a 9.7 avg but Robinhood didn’t complete the order...so I wasn’t able to get in on that on that app. Costing me some money smh.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

@El Ramster Windy is pumping my Top Shot Bags. Gary V is hyping up NFTs. The time is now brotha:

https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/story/_/id/30906788/this-future-nba-top-shot-dizzying-world-digital-collectibles

How many do you have and when is the best time to buy them? They always sell out. I was looking into buying the 1k pack. Don’t tell me they have BOTs buying them.