Stock Investing

rickyt31

I sold VYNE at a $2 profit, but it’s been going south ever since their reverse split 2 weeks or so ago. That was the only one I’m in a don’t feel comfortable with bouncing back. My portfolio is still super diverse, but down $5k since it’s peak 2 weeks ago. 

15 minutes ago, UncleAdamz said:

It feels like I am because the companies are much different, but somehow all SPACs are the same until merge.

Remember

McDonald's, buffalo wild wings, papa John's and cracker Barrell are all different types of companies and stocks but in the end, still restaurants 

Edited by bcb1213
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Tech finally getting the correction it needed. Was long overdue. Especially the EV and energy equities. PE's were insane.

Great correction, now we can get back to normal. Good break we took there. lol it lasted like 5 hours 

Spoiler

im still down like 8% though...

Edited by UncleAdamz
  • Like 1

Robinhood account:

62.9% all time.

61.45% past year.

36.33% past three months.

15.67% past month.

Down 13.87% past week and I’m sitting here pouting and acting like I just went broke.

I imagine my coinbase and Stash and Webull and Charles Schwab and account through work and my SoFi accounts all look similar, but I’m too scared to look.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Robinhood account:

62.9% all time.

61.45% past year.

36.33% past three months.

15.67% past month.

Down 13.87% past week and I’m sitting here pouting and acting like I just went broke.

I imagine my coinbase and Stash and Webull and Charles Schwab and account through work and my SoFi accounts all look similar, but I’m too scared to look.

I was up 120% at my peak but now I’m sitting at 60% 3 month gains and down 17% this last week. Feelsbadman 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UncleAdamz said:

Great correction, now we can get back to normal. Good break we took there. lol it lasted like 5 hours 

Hide contents

im still down like 8% though...

Papa Powell saved the day with more dovish speak. But none the less the Nasdaq is due a serious correction. Today wasn't it but it's coming 

• Like 1