Stock Investing

rickyt31

1 hour ago, Shanedorf said:

risky business on buying more, but don't take advice from strangers on the internet.  They got a Complete Response Letter from the FDA which is bad news, not just because they need to spend multi-millions more and another 1-2 years of clinical trials...but also because they shouldn't have submitted a crappy package to the agency. Heads will roll within Athenex, because many times these mistakes are foreseeable and the CEO hinted at that in his comments.
So there may be further drops in stock price.
Its also possible that they meet with FDA and come out the other side with a less onerous requirement for further clinical trial work...but that's not the most likely outcome in most cases

Its a major whiff on several levels. On the science side, this was their flagship as they tried to use a new technology to make it easier/faster/better/less toxic to dose cancer patients with chemo therapy agents. But the response letter says the FDA was concerned about toxicity... when using their new technology. So that's a concern.
Good Luck

Havent bought any yet. Still eyeballing for a bottom and reading the articles on them. Its bad though. People didnt bail out the Titanic as hard as this stock. And yeah. Heads will roll. One thing I was hoping for from the start. Always seems to be movement with replacements.

If anyone wants to buy some lottery tickets look no further than KMPH, they have an ADHD treatment that is supposed to either get accepted or rejected after hours. 

Think I might toss like 50% of my paper account into calls for the fun of it. Update: put half into 12.5 March 19ths for $1.5 (each share).

Edited by UncleAdamz

2 hours ago, UncleAdamz said:

If anyone wants to buy some lottery tickets look no further than KPMH, they have an ADHD treatment that is supposed to either get accepted or rejected after hours. 

Think I might toss like 50% of my paper account into calls for the fun of it.

I think he means kmph 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

What does Lucid do/have that will let them compete with Tesla, and all the legacy car companies? 

A higher price point. They market themselves essentially as the bmw/lambo of electric cars I guess

Roblox Corp expects its revenue to double in the first quarter of 2021, the company said on Tuesday, ahead of a high-profile market debut later this month.

The company sees first-quarter revenue to be in a range of $320 million through $335 million. That would represent growth of 98% to 107% compared with the same period a year earlier...

However, on its investor day last week, Chief Financial Officer Mike Guthrie said the company had “pretty low expectations” on revenue over the next few years, as it plans to invest heavily to attract users.

Roblox also said it expects daily active users of 37.6 million to 39.6 million in the first quarter, up 59% to 68% from a year earlier...

For the full year ending Dec. 31, 2021, the company sees revenue between $1.44 billion and $1.52 billion.

Source

IPO next week!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, UncleAdamz said:

If anyone wants to buy some lottery tickets look no further than KMPH, they have an ADHD treatment that is supposed to either get accepted or rejected after hours. 

Think I might toss like 50% of my paper account into calls for the fun of it. Update: put half into 12.5 March 19ths for $1.5 (each share).

thanks, I doubled my money

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

thanks, I doubled my money

I haven't even looked at my (paper) calls but i would assume they have gone up quite a bit. I hope it keeps running but the market isn't exactly helping. 

Also just put the other half in at 4.00.

Just sold all of it at 5.2

Edited by UncleAdamz