Stock Investing

rickyt31

Nasdaq is having a nice healthy correction. SPY still has a ways to go. Tech tends to lead the way up and down. In the meantime I'm just collecting premium on my covered calls for RIOT and DKNG. Rest of my capital is in cash ready to start buying. But I think we have a bit more downside to go. Eventually this will become an nice buying opportunity.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Sounds like a great time to buy and hold if you can. :) 

I’m about to drop 13,000 into a bunch of stuff if things keep crashing like this.

Crypto I think hasn’t been hit by a correction yet, but I’ve got 20,000 I’ve been saving to put into things and I’m thinking 7,000 into crypto, 3,000 into high risk options, 5,000 into individual stocks that took a hit recently and the other 5,000 into 5-10 ETFs I like.

Just holding off a little bit because I think there will be a significant drop in everything soon.

26 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I’m about to drop 13,000 into a bunch of stuff if things keep crashing like this.

Crypto I think hasn’t been hit by a correction yet, but I’ve got 20,000 I’ve been saving to put into things and I’m thinking 7,000 into crypto, 3,000 into high risk options, 5,000 into individual stocks that took a hit recently and the other 5,000 into 5-10 ETFs I like.

Just holding off a little bit because I think there will be a significant drop in everything soon.

The market volatility intrigues me...and this is with the government essentially keeping a LOT of stuff afloat. TBH, I think it is going to last a while. When those safety nets for landlords/renters and unemployment benefits cease, I think we're talking about millions of people in real financial catastrophe. 

These last two weeks it's been either up or down 8% a day for me, it kinda seems like I'm being desensitized. I'll be up 5% on the day and be disappointed with the move if the markets are up.

It's coming back though! 

Today I went from opening at even, to 5% up, to 15%ish percent down, and now like 7% down.

Edited by UncleAdamz