Stock Investing

rickyt31

20 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I highly doubt it will but a bunch of people panicking and spreading the rumor 

https://investorplace.com/2021/03/delisting-chinese-stocks-why-nio-xpev-li-vips-iq-tme-stocks-are-down-today/

156 Chinese stocks on Nasdaq. 126 negative today. Plenty of panic. But plenty of deals should nothing happen.

9 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I highly doubt it will but a bunch of people panicking and spreading the rumor 

https://investorplace.com/2021/03/delisting-chinese-stocks-why-nio-xpev-li-vips-iq-tme-stocks-are-down-today/

Yea I warned about this a few months back in regards to NIO and any Chinese stocks. The Accountability Act passed by the SEC and the last administration is an effort to prevent the next Luckin Coffee. Chinese stocks are not regulated by the same level of SEC scrutiny as American companies. They can cook the books and give out fake earning numbers. Not to say NIO is doing so, as of now they look legit. But so did LK before it's demise.

On 2/11/2021 at 8:39 PM, bigbadbuff said:

Somehow ended green today. I got out of SNDL a little above $3 but i feel stupid for not selling premarket when it was close to $5. Should’ve known. 

I think it was @bcb1213 that suggested getting in on WWE, i did. I have 50 shares of it. I like the upside of it. Might not be crazy but +$15 a share is plausible 

Went back and found this. I think you've made your 15+ a share. Wrestlemania is April 10 so stock will likely tick up around then.  If you're not gonna be long in the stock I'd suggest selling your profits at least the 8th or 11th