Stock Investing

rickyt31

2 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

Where TF is my sympathy......?

JK... but yea glad you are up on GME... is this the squeeze y'all been waiting for???

Mines blockchain too. Hive and Hut8. Buying one of those dips that kept on dipping.

And yes. Doubling down on stupid is the next play. (was also the last play 😕)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

Where TF is my sympathy......?

JK... but yea glad you are up on GME... is this the squeeze y'all been waiting for???

TBD if it's the start but this definitely isn't it entirely.

I thought it may be an interesting week with all the bank CEOs testifying in congress this week. IMO, the Gamestop shareholder meeting on June 9th could be a big catalyst. Today someone found that Gamestop may be in position to use blockchain to make it possible to re-sell/trade digital games. So basically NFT video games, maybe in-game purchase items, or more. That would be huge and potentially revolutionary for the gaming industry imo. Also looks like Ethereum may be in play as well, but to what extent I don't know. That looks like it could be revealed in June or July at the latest.

Whether or not you understand/believe in the shorting/squeeze that could come, the company is doing great things and moving the in right direction. But the gains today are nothing compared to what should be coming. I was planning on keeping my share count where its at to diversify more, but I think I'm going to buy more tomorrow.

Not financial advice of course.

• Like 1

Great Panther Mining came out with bad news and quarterly. Rains in Brazil this year have messed up operations to a degree. Washed out/Collapsed roads and slopes. Down 10% on production then all the added fuel cost used to fix the rain issues. Hit hard on the stock. Theyre fixing and working repairs now. But dont expect to be at full strength again till the 3rd quarter.

Sitting at 0.73 right now. Upper .80s and hit .90 earlier this week. Hunting for the bottom on this one to buy in. Hopefully dips into the .60s.

On 5/26/2021 at 2:45 PM, NYRaider said:

AMC jumped

Onto a rocket apparently. Did not see that coming today. Thought that jump yesterday was the grand finale.

I made out decent today. Scalped 1000 shares of DNN. So spun that over and grabbed 300 shares of Great Panther at .7018. Still holding my 2 big losers but got their avg down to under 20% in losses now lol.