Stock Investing

rickyt31

On 5/28/2021 at 6:58 PM, holt_bruce81 said:

What do you all think AMC gets to? Is it to late to jump in right now? 

With the hype backing. I think Tuesday morning is set up great for a quick scalp. Get at 26. Buying frenzy should be there to push it up. Then dump.

For holding a bit. I wouldnt go crazy and spend thousands. But 20-50 shares I wouldnt be to worried about losing much. Set a stop/loss at what you feel ok losing. Then adjust it up behind the stock should it continue to go up.

4 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

With the hype backing. I think Tuesday morning is set up great for a quick scalp. Get at 26. Buying frenzy should be there to push it up. Then dump.

For holding a bit. I wouldnt go crazy and spend thousands. But 20-50 shares I wouldnt be to worried about losing much. Set a stop/loss at what you feel ok losing. Then adjust it up behind the stock should it continue to go up.

This hurts the squeeze. 🤮

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Only going to go higher imo 

I haven’t touched the stock market since like February and don’t care to anymore. It was just to recoup what I lost when Michigan shut down so now I’m just sitting on old investments for a year or so 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I haven’t touched the stock market since like February and don’t care to anymore. It was just to recoup what I lost when Michigan shut down so now I’m just sitting on old investments for a year or so 

Yeah. Weve seen you. You out there plowing knocked up women. Ignoring this thread.

Whatever happened to Bros before Pregos?

Think @PARROTHEAD been hitting the Rum a little early today? 😆

I've been buying up some nice safe dividend paying equities in my Fidelity account. Got some shares of Polaris, Merck, Cardinal Health, AT&T, Orc, O, etc. Also put a ton into SPYD.  If inflation is here to stay it's good for cyclical equities and Dividend payers... bad for the dollar. Although I do expect the FED at some point soon to announce some rate hikes...probably not til the end of this year or early 2022. 

Edited by Shockwave

I went Grayscale Ethereum Friday. Eth was sitting on 2500 flat to end Friday. So took the gamble that it would go up by today. Sitting on 1.05% for me.

Debated hard Friday to play Uranium. All 8 listed on NYSE went up ranging from 3.08% to 10.63%. Kickin myself over that one. Had already made good off Denison and Ur-Energy this month.

32 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I went Grayscale Ethereum Friday. Eth was sitting on 2500 flat to end Friday. So took the gamble that it would go up by today. Sitting on 1.05% for me.

Debated hard Friday to play Uranium. All 8 listed on NYSE went up ranging from 3.08% to 10.63%. Kickin myself over that one. Had already made good off Denison and Ur-Energy this month.

I bought into NXE March 30th. It's gone up 42% since then, up to $4.98 today. It's performed well above the other ones that I looked into.

15 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I bought into NXE March 30th. It's gone up 42% since then, up to $4.98 today. It's performed well above the other ones that I looked into.

I got DNN at 1.08 and sold at 1.32 last week.

Ur-Energy I got at 1.09. Avg down a couple times at 1.04 and 1.02. Then sold at 1.16. Couple weeks later and now it sits at 1.57 after today. I made good off it. But wow. I left a ton on the table.

Glad you held on and made good. Ur-Energy had a mine they got test results from, and were starting up operations again. So I figured they had peaked with that news and cashed out.