Stock Investing

rickyt31

2 hours ago, Shockwave said:

The whole Lordstown thing looks very similar to what happened with NKLA. Hindenberg torched NKLA just like it's doing now to RIDE. Then the stunt Trevor Milton played absolutely killed the stock. I ended up taking a lump and dumping it at $24. It's made a nice comeback the past month or so but still has only recovered to $17.

I'm not sold on EV's as the future. It would take massive improvements to the electrical grid and nuclear to meet the draw demands if we went fully EV. Hydrogen will be the renewable energy source we eventually settle on IMHO. NKLA probably won't deliver an actual hydrogen powered semis or autos, but the hydrogen fueling infrastructure they are building is where their real worth will be. I just don't have much faith in them delivering a fully functional hydrogen powered vehicle.

I agree for the most part. EV will be the near future. But will transfer from them like records turned to cassette tapes which turned into CDs. Unless electric can take a big jump forward. Which we havent really seen in over 100 years of electric vehicles. They just keep refining the same product down same as petro motors. To where its looking like it will reach a point where you cant do much more to it.  While hydrogen is sitting there as a renewable power with companies figuring out new and better ways to control it over whats out in order to capitalize on a whole new market.

But on RIDE itself. Im leaning towards BCBs side with all hes said. But the next 6 months this is a lottery ticket to buy in on with these dips. And people should not shy away from these dips. Next week or the week after is "Lordstown Week".  This stock is going to flex all over the place. And will dish some nice cash grab points.

• Like 2

Damn.. Hindenberg took out Draft Kings too

https://hindenburgresearch.com/draftkings/

• The company went public in a 3-way merger between (1) DraftKings, (2) its SPAC sponsor, and (3) a Bulgaria-based gaming technology company called SBTech.
    • SBTech accounted for ~25% of total revenue at the SPAC consummation and was the only positive contributor to operating income, providing both financial stability and technology to the deal.
    • Unbeknownst to investors, DraftKings’ merger with SBTech also brings exposure to extensive dealings in black-market gaming, money laundering and organized crime.

We identified numerous black market clients of DraftKings’ “front” entity, through searches on social media and back-end web infrastructure. For example, an Asia-focused site tied to a triad kingpin at the center of a Swiss money laundering investigation advertises its use of BTi/CoreTech technology.

😳

Edited by Shockwave

22 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

But on RIDE itself. Im leaning towards BCBs side with all hes said. But the next 6 months this is a lottery ticket to buy in on with these dips. And people should not shy away from these dips. Next week or the week after is "Lordstown Week".  This stock is going to flex all over the place. And will dish some nice cash grab points.

2HNUEbW.png

Cause Im awesome. Bought at 9.14. Sold right there. 💪

1 hour ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

BS report tbh

Hindenburg has established a reputation for their research since they took down Nikola. The NKLA shareholders were saying the same thing. "BS report just hodl". But pretty much everything Hindenburg alleged turned out to be true. They were right about Clover, they seem to be right about Lordstown. If it is BS well it sure rattled the DKNG shareholders. That said I'm very tempted to buy the dip 😎

Edited by Shockwave

42 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

Hindenburg has established a reputation for their research since they took down Nikola. The NKLA shareholders were saying the same thing. "BS report just hodl". But pretty much everything Hindenburg alleged turned out to be true. They were right about Clover, they seem to be right about Lordstown. If it is BS well it sure rattled the DKNG shareholders. That said I'm very tempted to buy the dip 😎

I was debating that dip as well. See Ark Invest bought a ton of the dip. Which should help push it for a while.

Mining companies all working on juicy dips past few days.

Just for today. Yamana Gold Inc (AUY) From 4.91 to 4.47 for a 9% drop. All Ive checked have been between 5-10%.

Kinross Gold is attractive. They suspended one of their operations due to a fire and the stock sunk.  Price of gold + reopening paired could make a nice little haul.

And @Shockwave  Since the DKNG happenings. Ive been checking out a couple of the gambling companies. You got anything on ELYS? They have a nice dip happening. Seem to have projects and developments coming up during the summer. But cant make out if this recent dip is because they were overvalued or something else. Because a lot of companies listed as gambling are in a downslope recently.

Edited by PARROTHEAD

On 6/16/2021 at 9:22 AM, Shockwave said:

I fortuitously bought at its bottom about a month ago. I am pretty confident it’ll shake off the shorts.

9 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I’m in at 2.37. I also said it’s a long hold for me. Might fail, but it’s the shot i shot. 

At 2.11 with the afterhours. Been keeping an eye on the company. Stock has been violent in its movement with wide ranging days. Getting to a bottom now that I might have to jump in for a swing trade. Cause it could easily be in the 2.40s by Tues/Wed. Just no telling with them atm.

Who was Mr Labor Smart on here?

0.016.. Everywhere is putting this stock through the wringer. (Twitter/Reddit/Stockwits/ect.) And most of it seems to come from upset people that bought in the 2-3 cent range. When they should be hustling for it.

Liking the deal its providing. Going to grab 10k shares if in this range tomorrow. And if it doesnt move, goes down, or stays in this range. Ill start adding. By end of July-August. I can see this easily being in the 4+cent range. At least in the 2s.