Stock Investing

rickyt31

On 6/21/2021 at 2:02 AM, PARROTHEAD said:

Who was Mr Labor Smart on here?

0.016.. Everywhere is putting this stock through the wringer. (Twitter/Reddit/Stockwits/ect.) And most of it seems to come from upset people that bought in the 2-3 cent range. When they should be hustling for it.

Liking the deal its providing. Going to grab 10k shares if in this range tomorrow. And if it doesnt move, goes down, or stays in this range. Ill start adding. By end of July-August. I can see this easily being in the 4+cent range. At least in the 2s.

That was me!  I've been in since just over a penny so I'm pretty much even at this point. People area pissed they weren't able to get pink current in two months lol.  Basically peoples bought into some idiot saying is was gonna be 50 cents by end of summer. It's a fine speculative hold wherever there's a much higher reward than risk for 100 bucks 

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

That was me!  I've been in since just over a penny so I'm pretty much even at this point. People area pissed they weren't able to get pink current in two months lol.  Basically peoples bought into some idiot saying is was gonna be 50 cents by end of summer. It's a fine speculative hold wherever there's a much higher reward than risk for 100 bucks 

I got 50k shares at .01384. $692+6.50 OTC fee. I did well today so far so went ahead and splurged on it.

Already in that .01425 zone. 15 bucks green for me already lol.

10 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I got 50k shares at .01384. $692+6.50 OTC fee. I did well today so far so went ahead and splurged on it.

Already in that .01425 zone. 15 bucks green for me already lol.

yup, it's a heavy swinger and its pretty highly shorted, so there's a lot of bears out there so just beware of that.  Don't put in any serious cash in it, more of a lotto ticket

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

yup, it's a heavy swinger and its pretty highly shorted, so there's a lot of bears out there so just beware of that.  Don't put in any serious cash in it, more of a lotto ticket

Im going to hold through end of July/August. Reading some positive things theyll have going on by then like with the distribution. Planning on making or losing 200. With that slim chance of it being a lotto ticket.

3 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Im going to hold through end of July/August. Reading some positive things theyll have going on by then like with the distribution. Planning on making or losing 200. With that slim chance of it being a lotto ticket.

If it gets the pink status you're looking at 6-7 cents that day. If it doesn't it could legit be sub penny 

16 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

If it gets the pink status you're looking at 6-7 cents that day. If it doesn't it could legit be sub penny 

I jumped out that sucka at by 10:10 lol.

Dont know who Stan is. But when I see lawsuits and someone being sued, facing jailtime. I bail.

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Dont know who Stan is. But when I see lawsuits and someone being sued, facing jailtime. I bail.

Stan was a pump and dumper on Twitter who is the idiot I referenced earlier who said 50 cents by end of summer.  Old ceo trusted him. New one realized quickly he was a sleaze bag.  I bought more at 105.  I'm stubborn and probably stupid but like I said lotto ticket. They company is suing someone, not someone suing the company 

Regardless you can't get back in within 30 days without getting double taxed on any gains/losses but I'm gonna diamond hands this thing for a couple years lol 

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Stan was a pump and dumper on Twitter who is the idiot I referenced earlier who said 50 cents by end of summer.  Old ceo trusted him. New one realized quickly he was a sleaze bag.  I bought more at 105.  I'm stubborn and probably stupid but like I said lotto ticket. They company is suing someone, not someone suing the company 

Yeah. I was looking into it all earlier. Places like Twits were in full panic mode dumping. So I just bailed. Cost me 70 to play lol.

Allowed me to up what I got in Canoo. Gotten some in the 9.30s Monday. Yesterdays dip had me worried but shes great today. And picked up 100 more at 9.78 once I saw this resistance.

78CFmU7.png

Do regret bailing on Labor Smart fully. Should have just dumped half. But then I wouldnt have gotten more Canoo. You saying I cant jump back in with another account without the penalty?

Yeah. I was looking into it all earlier. Places like Twits were in full panic mode dumping. So I just bailed. Cost me 70 to play lol.

Allowed me to up what I got in Canoo. Gotten some in the 9.30s Monday. Yesterdays dip had me worried but shes great today. And picked up 100 more at 9.78 once I saw this resistance.

78CFmU7.png

Do regret bailing on Labor Smart fully. Should have just dumped half. But then I wouldnt have gotten more Canoo. You saying I cant jump back in with another account without the penalty?

You can, you just can't claim the original losses for tax purposes.  It's called the wash sale rule 

5 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

@PARROTHEAD  that a look at $play and let me know what you think. Seems like it be a good country reopen stock with a high short percentage for the reddit folks 

I like them for what you mention. The little dips seem to be well supported. Solid resistance against shorting. Im just surprised with the nation opening back up the avg volume isnt over 2 million. While it was around 5 million in the heat of Covid last summer and fall. But I think people will be keying in and targeting restaurants and the likes. Hard to think it wont get back to where it was before the pandemic.

On 6/17/2021 at 7:58 PM, PARROTHEAD said:

Kinross Gold is attractive. They suspended one of their operations due to a fire and the stock sunk.  Price of gold + reopening paired could make a nice little haul.

KINROSS BAAABYYY!

89Sidz8.png

And crap. My Canoo stop/loss triggered at 9.95. Nice gain but didnt want out. 😕

Saw your Labor Smart dip into the 0.008s for a moment BCB. Hope people see it as a buy point.

Edited by PARROTHEAD

3 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

KINROSS BAAABYYY!

89Sidz8.png

And crap. My Canoo stop/loss triggered at 9.95. Nice gain but didnt want out. 😕

Saw your Labor Smart dip into the 0.008s for a moment BCB. Hope people see it as a buy point.

Yea there's a bunch of negative sentiment.  We'll see how it goes. It's certainly not a short term play