TRADE TARGETS

turtle28

It’d be pretty cool to have the 4th and 5th picks in the 2015 draft on our team, but damn if Cooper comes here and balls out that’s going to be expensive to re-sign both our RG and a WR in the same offseason.

Cooper also has been one of the leaders in drops in the NFL the last few years. Coincidentally, so has DThomas and both of their teams are willing to trade them...

Red flag much?

18 minutes ago, Umbaugh21 said:

If it was for more than a 3rd I would say no. The fact that they're willing to trade him has to say something. 

It says John Gruden is an idiot! He traded Khalil Mack after all and then the next week complains about his pass rush! ? 

14 hours ago, turtle28 said:

It’d be pretty cool to have the 4th and 5th picks in the 2015 draft on our team, but damn if Cooper comes here and balls out that’s going to be expensive to re-sign both our RG and a WR in the same offseason.

Cooper also has been one of the leaders in drops in the NFL the last few years. Coincidentally, so has DThomas and both of their teams are willing to trade them...

Red flag much?

AJ Green drops the ball sometimes too. I’d love Cooper here but that’s just moremoney we don’t have to resign players this offseason. Of course Smith and Crowder both arent getting no top dollar deals. And I’d prefer to keep making draft picks with our extra Comp picks we should get. We seem to have a decent scouting dept that is bringing in physical players this staff are seeming to get the most out of. So preferably I’d rather make our picks in the draft. But if it was a steal type deal I’d consider it. But I’d personally keep the picks.

15 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, only about 70 times has he thrown to a WR. I guess that’s never.

• Against Dallas
    • Targeted receiver: 12 (short target: 6, deep target: 6)
    • Targeted running back: 7 (short target: 7)
    • Targeted tight end: 5 (short target: 4, deep target: 1  [there was a second deep target, but it was nullified by offensive pass interference])
    • Target not specified [throwaway]: 1

Now, on the face of it, that looks like a better target distribution. Except ... seven of those wide receiver targets (and all six deep targets) came during that drive right before the end of the half when they had to push up the field to have a chance of maybe getting a score. Still a target is a target.

171 attempts in his first five games + 25 attempts in this game = 196 attempts
76 attempts at wide receivers in his first five games + 12 attempts in this game = 88 attempts

Or ... 44.9%! Hey, with the Dallas game, his percentage went up 0.5%! TOTALLY GO TRADE FOR AMARI COOPER!!!

Can we PLEASE pick up a real life legit game changing threat PUNT RETURNER !!??

How long has it been since we had one . D Green when Joe Gibbs would put him back there in desperate situations ? Stroman fair caught one yesterday with no one within 5-7 yards . 

Archived