TRADE TARGETS

turtle28

Yeah I would of been real mad if we gave up a first for him. No way is that worth it. A guy four years younger and starting at a rookie contract and maybe at a position that's more of a need, that's what you'd be giving up for a guy that has had some major drop and disappearance issues.

This is not a great draft class this year. Not seeing this as to bad a move for the Cowboys.

If youre drafting between 10 and 20 like the Cowboys will likely end up doing. Personally it wouldnt surprise me if 50% drafted in that range didnt pan out. So getting a player proven that he should be a starter on the field doesnt sound to bad to me.

Fair price as @PARROTHEAD said. He’s a starting nfl WR. More than I would have paid? Yes. Do I understand Jerrah doing it? Yes. 

Smoot saying Redskins should sign Dez.

id stay pat. Our WR in Cowboys game got open and actually blocked which is very underappreciated. Harris should be starting and Floyd is a nfl receiver.

I’ll beat my drum again and say with Smith we need a real TE who can block and run like they always have in Pittsburgh, Baltimore, KC and several other tough running teams that have very good defenses. Now if we signed a top notch blocking and pass catching fullback like a Johnston or Rathmen and actually used him I’d be ecstatic. 

As much as I hoped PRine would be the answer they only use him in one back sets and he needs wide open Oklahoma holes because he’s not making anybody miss 

Honestly, if the Redskins' bye week was this week instead of week 4, I would say that signing Dez would be the right call. Focus on him spiting Jerry in Dallas? (and then drop his tail as soon as he acted out ... you know it's coming, just get him through Thanksgiving and then terminate)

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Honestly, if the Redskins' bye week was this week instead of week 4, I would say that signing Dez would be the right call. Focus on him spiting Jerry in Dallas? (and then drop his tail as soon as he acted out ... you know it's coming, just get him through Thanksgiving and then terminate)

I was 50/50 earlier but at this point I’d bring him in too. Seems like the locker room is strong enough to keep him in check and we all know he wants a piece of Jerry. 

Just now, Woz said:

I’d sign Dez just from the standpoint of he hasn’t played (is presumed healthy) and is better than ANYONE we have at WR at this point. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I’d sign Dez just from the standpoint of he hasn’t played (is presumed healthy) and is better than ANYONE we have at WR at this point. 

Only problem will be getting him up to speed in time. Unlike the Cowboys, the Redskins don't have the luxury of spending a week working over calls and trends.

5 minutes ago, Woz said:

Only problem will be getting him up to speed in time. Unlike the Cowboys, the Redskins don't have the luxury of spending a week working over calls and trends.

Well we’re playng the Giants this week so if there is a week to bring him in it’s this one, considering the bye is gone. He don’t need the whole book yet, can work him in slowly

13 minutes ago, Woz said:

5 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

Well we’re playng the Giants this week so if there is a week to bring him in it’s this one, considering the bye is gone. He don’t need the whole book yet, can work him in slowly

Tell him to only run go routes or in routes until he is up to speed.

Archived