Raiders shopping Amari Cooper, Karl Joseph

BayRaider

Every time someone asks what is wrong with Amari Cooper, I think back to this promotional picture they had at the beginning of the season where the dude seriously looked like a defensive lineman. Not saying that has anything to do with his play, but it's what I seriously always think of. 

Anyway, Cooper to Dallas or Jax makes a lot of sense. 

Joseph to Atlanta could make a lot of sense. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Probably want a 2nd, kind of doubt they settle for a 3rd. I doubt a team would offer a 2nd though. 

I would definitely give up a 2nd on him. Even with the enormous contract. Some players just need a change in scenery.

33 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I would definitely give up a 2nd on him. Even with the enormous contract. Some players just need a change in scenery.

Not sure going from Carr to Dak is the scenery for success Cooper is needing?

Patriots always seem to collect everyone else's 1st and 2nd Rd picks when discarded by other teams.

Be Hilarious if somehow Brady was given Gordon and Cooper for the foreseable future. 

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I wouldn’t go that far, Cooper will go weeks at a time dropping the football, and weeks at a time not dropping it. Very inconsistent hands, and he also needs to be open to make the catch.

Cooper IMO is the best route runner in football behind Antonio Brown though (and thats a big gap). Coopers route running, even in college, was better than 95% of NFL WRs. 

The Browns traded a 4th and 7th for Landry. Not sure the Raiders will be able to get a 2nd for Cooper. Landry is better than Cooper. But the Dolphins didn't have much leverage. So, who knows. 

But I'd be happy with the Jets trading for him. We would essentially have 3 number 2 WRs in Anderson, Enunwa and Cooper. 

Archived