Raiders shopping Amari Cooper, Karl Joseph

BayRaider

32 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

I don't get why Gruden is shopping him around. Even if he hasn't been a number 1 WR, he still a starting WR in the NFL. You need 3 of those. 

He's shopping him because he isn't going to pick up the fifth year option; Cooper is an average WR who is borderline bad.

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Jay Glazer reports Raiders have called multiple teams regarding trading Amari Cooper and Karl Joseph.

No surprise here. It was apparent when Gruden traded Mack we are cleaning house and starting from scratch. 

Cooper has not played like a 1st Round WR for us and we’ve made him our #1 for four years. He’s very inconsistent. I do think Cooper can thrive on another team.

Karl Joseph has been a bust for us, but I also think he can thrive on another team.

I also think we are gonna trade Carr to NYG for a 2nd Round pick in the off season. We’ll see. Carr with all those weapons.. yikes! They would definitey need to draft a T though... again... Carr needs supreme protection. 

I’d rather Mariota thanks. 

11 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

The Raiders will regret it if they trade Cooper. That kid would be a stud with a team like the Rams, Saints, Eagles, etc.

Agreed. I think the ideal trade is Coop to San Fran for their 2nd. He would be perfect for Kyle Shanahan and Jimmy G. Its a high 2nd round pick which pleases the Raiders seeing as Cooper has been inconsistent over the years (not entirely his fault overall, but his hands aren't the best). There's no effing way I'd stay with the Raiders if I'm Cooper. He's been thoroughly misused over the years. And Gruden showed he won't pay market value for a top 3 defender in the league who was consistently a game wrecker for opposing teams. There's no reason to think he would for a receiver who has disappeared at times (again not 100% his fault). And the deep irony here is Coop and Mack have the same agent LOL

Also, whoever I argued with early on to give Gruden more time: he's had more time. Dude sucks. Humble pie served.

3 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Agreed. I think the ideal trade is Coop to San Fran for their 2nd. He would be perfect for Kyle Shanahan and Jimmy G. Its a high 2nd round pick which pleases the Raiders seeing as Cooper has been inconsistent over the years (not entirely his fault overall, but his hands aren't the best). There's no effing way I'd stay with the Raiders if I'm Cooper. He's been thoroughly misused over the years. And Gruden showed he won't pay market value for a top 3 defender in the league who was consistently a game wrecker for opposing teams. There's no reason to think he would for a receiver who has disappeared at times (again not 100% his fault). And the deep irony here is Coop and Mack have the same agent LOL

Also, whoever I argued with early on to give Gruden more time: he's had more time. Dude sucks. Humble pie served.

I will scream if we give up a second for Cooper. 

8 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Grudens building from scratch. He can’t be fairly analyzed until four years imo. Why Mark Davis gave him GM capabilities to begin with I do not know though.. shoulda hired Jim Schwartz imo.

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Top 5 2nd for Cooper would be a steal. Don’t worry, John Lynch isn’t that dumb. He might offer a 3rd though. 

Cooper, like Robert Woods, is being badly misused. Put him in the right offense, and he'll take off. Cooper can win with vertical speed and route running. The drops are an issue, but they'd be less of an issue elsewhere.

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Cooper, like Robert Woods, is being badly misused. Put him in the right offense, and he'll take off. Cooper can win with vertical speed and route running. The drops are an issue, but they'd be less of an issue elsewhere.

Cool, your 2nd please. 

59 minutes ago, Elky said:

He's shopping him because he isn't going to pick up the fifth year option; Cooper is an average WR who is borderline bad.

Cooper has been getting open from what I have seen, he just not getting the ball. Put him on a team like GB, NO, or even Indy and no one is saying he is a bad player. 

Archived