Hi! Introduce yourself to the Colts forum

PFM18

59 minutes ago, Balyoist said:

Can a mod please change that y to a t? its bugging me xD

I can’t change your username, only Webby can do that. He’s not likely to change it right now since your new to the forum but check the Feedback Forum  https://forums.footballsfuture.com/forum/62-feedback-forum/

he will have more information there as to whether he is or isn’t accepting username changes 

• 1 year later...

Hello all:

Registration just got completed and just in time because I have been waiting to talk with people about the Buckner trade.

Been a Colts fan since they moved to Indy became a serious Colts fan when the Colts signed Jim Harbaugh (I'm a Wolverine fan).  The only Colts boards I have ever posted on was the Indystar forum from about 2001 until it became unreadable in 2010.  Then moved to the fan forum at Colts.com, I still like that forum except there is an administrator there, Nadine, has a bias against me and I refuse to acknowledge her latest warning.  Anyway, I played football in high school and Div III college, although I was not good enough to ever play in a game in college and I have coached youth football (2nd thru 8th grade) for about 12 years.  I live in the Kansas City area and have some fun banter back and forth with my co-workers.

Looking forward to posting and getting to know the other members of the forum.

Coffeedrinker

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coffeedrinker said:

Hello all:

Registration just got completed and just in time because I have been waiting to talk with people about the Buckner trade.

Been a Colts fan since they moved to Indy became a serious Colts fan when the Colts signed Jim Harbaugh (I'm a Wolverine fan).  The only Colts boards I have ever posted on was the Indystar forum from about 2001 until it became unreadable in 2010.  Then moved to the fan forum at Colts.com, I still like that forum except there is an administrator there, Nadine, has a bias against me and I refuse to acknowledge her latest warning.  Anyway, I played football in high school and Div III college, although I was not good enough to ever play in a game in college and I have coached youth football (2nd thru 8th grade) for about 12 years.  I live in the Kansas City area and have some fun banter back and forth with my co-workers.

Coffeedrinker

Welcome. Good to see you here. I was a long time poster on dot com, but left a few years ago, I still post there but under a different name. Really appreciate your knowledge and glad you made it over!

On 3/17/2020 at 7:34 AM, coffeedrinker said:

Hello all:

Coffeedrinker

Welcome!! Glad to have you here. Most of the Colt’s fans stick to the team’s .com forum or the one you mentioned so we only have a few who moved here after losing interest there. 

Our forum rules are not too strict so as long as you follow them you and I will get along great. 

55 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Welcome!! Glad to have you here. Most of the Colt’s fans stick to the team’s .com forum or the one you mentioned so we only have a few who moved here after losing interest there. 

Our forum rules are not too strict so as long as you follow them you and I will get along great. 

Thanks and I really try not to be a rule breaker.  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/8/2020 at 2:36 PM, Boltstrikes said:

Please Colts fan take care of my QB and get him the ring he needs to stamp his Hall Of Fame resume. 

TBH with you Boltstrikes, I am having a hard time with Rivers as the Colts QB.  Rivers and the Bolts knocked the Colts out of the playoffs too many times for me to be a fan. :)  I hope he does well for the Colts.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
10 hours ago, TheOnePiece said:

Hi guys! Former St. Louis Rams fan here! I've been without a team for a few years now. And I've always been a lurking Colts fan! So, I decided to start cheering for the Colts! I used to post on the old forum up until the Rams moved under a different a different username.

Great Choice!! Be prepared though, as someone who lives outside the Indy area their games don’t get televised unless they are prime time games, lol. Let me know if you have any questions 

6 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Great Choice!! Be prepared though, as someone who lives outside the Indy area their games don’t get televised unless they are prime time games, lol. Let me know if you have any questions 

I've caught a few Colts Games in the St. Louis area. So hopefully I can continue to be lucky. And thank you for welcoming me to the forum!

23 hours ago, TheOnePiece said:

Hi guys! Former St. Louis Rams fan here! I've been without a team for a few years now. And I've always been a lurking Colts fan! So, I decided to start cheering for the Colts! I used to post on the old forum up until the Rams moved under a different a different username.

Thanks for stopping in. Pretty loyal and knowledgeable fans here. Welcome and hope to see more of you. 

On 1/16/2021 at 9:40 PM, TheOnePiece said:

Welcome to the Colts fandom.  I have a coworker who was a diehard St. Louis Rams fan but he dropped them when they moved to LA as well.  If I remember correctly, Jim Irsay sent am open letter to Rams fans with a map showing that Lucas Oil Stadium was closer to St. Louis the Arrowhead. :)

Again, welcome, always nice to have another football fan to talks Colts football with.

4 hours ago, coffeedrinker said:

Welcome to the Colts fandom.  I have a coworker who was a diehard St. Louis Rams fan but he dropped them when they moved to LA as well.  If I remember correctly, Jim Irsay sent am open letter to Rams fans with a map showing that Lucas Oil Stadium was closer to St. Louis the Arrowhead. :)

Again, welcome, always nice to have another football fan to talks Colts football with.

Is this called irony? Where Robert Irsay originally owned the LA Rams and traded them to Rosenblum (can’t recall his first name) for the Baltimore Colts. Then moved the Colts to Indianapolis and now his son/heir is trying to sell his team to former Rams fans. 

On 1/19/2021 at 2:14 PM, coffeedrinker said:

I've been to Indianapolis a few times. Stopped at a couple microbreweries on my way to Ft. Wayne. Cool city and the stadium is amazing looking from the outside. 

• Like 2