Hi! Introduce yourself to the Colts forum

PFM18

On 1/17/2021 at 3:40 AM, TheOnePiece said:

Hi guys! Former St. Louis Rams fan here! I've been without a team for a few years now. And I've always been a lurking Colts fan! So, I decided to start cheering for the Colts! I used to post on the old forum up until the Rams moved under a different a different username.

Welcome!! Apologies for the late reply. Always good to have more Colts fans here.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, ColtV said:

Long time board poster, starting 20+ years ago on IndyStar boards and bouncing around since. Notice some familiar names and thought I would pop in.

Good to see you V. I think I remember you from the Huddles as well. Regardless, welcome and look forward to your posting. 

Edited by Warhorse

6 hours ago, ColtV said:

Long time board poster, starting 20+ years ago on IndyStar boards and bouncing around since. Notice some familiar names and thought I would pop in.

Welcome to the board ColtV.  THis is a great site, not as much activity as others, but good discussions.  Bring your friends.

• 6 months later...

Name: Luke

Born in: Kent, UK

Lives in: Devon, UK

Favourite Current Colts: Hilton, Blankenship, Kelly

All Time Favourite Colt: Peyton Manning

Favourite Non-Colt: Eli Manning

Favourite Colt Moment: Super Bowl XLI

Other favourite teams: Giants, Tottenham.

Favourite Band: way too many but mostly stuff like Springsteen, Bob Dylan, Paul Simon, The Beatles, David Bowie.

Favourite TV Show: the UK Office, The Walking Dead, South Park, Rick and Morty, IASIP

look forward to posting more on here in the future. I'm excited for the season coming! nice to meet you all. (I follow the Giants and the Colts, guess I just really liked the Manning bros at one time)

Edited by BritishBubb
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, BritishBubb said:

Favourite Band: way too many but mostly stuff like Springsteen, Bob Dylan, Paul Simon, The Beatles, David Bowie.

Favourite TV Show: the UK Office, The Walking Dead, South Park, Rick and Morty, IASIP

look forward to posting more on here in the future. I'm excited for the season coming! nice to meet you all. (I follow the Giants and the Colts, guess I just really liked the Manning bros at one time)

Welcome BritishBubb! Small group, but some good knowledge here. Trying to grow it one fan at a time. Looking forward to sharing the Colts with you.

1 hour ago, Warhorse said:

Welcome BritishBubb! Small group, but some good knowledge here. Trying to grow it one fan at a time. Looking forward to sharing the Colts with you.

Looking forward to talking football. Being in the UK it's seen as quite niche to be into football. There's lots of fans here but we are spread out all over, so seems like a good place to meet new people!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BritishBubb said:

Welcome to the forum, glad you’re here. Excited to talk 2021 Colt’s football 

On 8/19/2021 at 11:53 PM, BritishBubb said:

Welcome BritishBubb.  Always good to see a Colts fan from across the pond.  I look forward to discussing Colts football with you.

• 4 weeks later...
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Preview of Aaron Donald vs. Quenton Nelson today <a href="https://t.co/Nm34Ta75OO">pic.twitter.com/Nm34Ta75OO</a></p>&mdash; Trevor Sikkema (@TampaBayTre) <a href="https://twitter.com/TampaBayTre/status/1439581601629884424?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 19, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been a Colts fan for 50 years, a little more if you count my Dad sitting me down to watch the games with him, though I was too young to really grasp it.  My moniker is my favorite all time Colt, Bert Jones.  I was referred here by a member of another board and see some names that I recognize from other boards I have belonged to over the years.  I look forward to speaking with you and hope we have a fruitful off season.

• Like 2