Ups and Downs: Carolina

MikeT14

12 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

We have to get more pressure. I’d move Kerrigan inside on some pass rushing plays and Zach Brown not blitzing often is such a missed opportunity. We very well could be seeing Father Time taking its toll on Kerrigan. He looks noticeably slower.

Maybe it’s because he gets held 4-5 times a game and it never gets called. I key on Kerrigan sometimes just to watch if he is playing poorly. Most of the time Kerrigan beats his guy and he is held, but the problem is he doesn’t sell it enough. He fights through the hold and tries to make a play. At some point he needs to be more dramatic about being held, get the refs attention and get the calls.

4 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

You can really tell the difference between him and McVay.

Hrm. LA Rams undefeated. Washington without McVay, garbage. If Jay had any foresight, he would be developing a school of his own. Take the wisdom that was McVay and create the lineage of Jay Gruden. 

Why am I even sayin this it just sound so criminal. 

46 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

Yes he’s been awesome- AP, but I can’t see him take this abuse on his old bones more than a few more games. If we had anything else back there I’d prefer to put him on a play count of 20 a game

We should ride him like an old hooptie that is reliable in the snow and bad weather....

Also why isnt Ty at LG 

35 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

We should ride him like an old hooptie that is reliable in the snow and bad weather....

Also why isnt Ty at LG 

I’ve wwondered that since 2015. If we had made Nsekhe the starting LG in 2015 after Lauvao and Kory L went down instead of starting Leribeus, maybe by now Nsekhe would be a pretty good starting LG. We missed that opportunity though.

Archived