SNF: Chiefs at Patriots

kingseanjohn

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

KC scored too fast. I know its silly to say this but they gave Brady way too much time and considering the game was at home and KC defense isnt stopping anybody, KC shouldve milked the clock and then scored. 

I knew when we used our tineouts before 3 minutes and we werent gonna win

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

Yeah they should’ve let Gronk score but y’all acting as if you would’ve that the frame of mind to have let him score. SMH.

I say you make the tackle. Points don't go on the board until that ball goes through the goal post. But the Pats certainly score if you don't tackle him.

Just now, stl4life07 said:

Great game though. Too bad KC isnt undefeated anymore. There is only one undefeated team left and its the Rams. 

Maybe if they played our SOS they wouldn’t be undefeated.

”there is sarcasm in this post”

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

Yeah they should’ve let Gronk score but y’all acting as if you would’ve that the frame of mind to have let him score. SMH.

True. Most of it is habitual due to years of coaching. Still, with the right frame of mind, it would have been a head's up play. 

Just now, Chiefer said:

I knew when we used our tineouts before 3 minutes and we werent gonna win

Yeah that really sucked. Brady is a pro at those come from behind situations. Again great game, I just wished KC wouldve beaten the Pats. Now I got to listen to Skip talk about how great Brady and the Pats are. Mahomes is the real deal and KC will see the Pats again in the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, NJerseypaint said:

I say you make the tackle. Points don't go on the board until that ball goes through the goal post. But the Pats certainly score if you don't tackle him.

If I had the time to think and the had the ability to freeze time to where I can make a decision I’d let him score. But that isn’t the case. People acting as if they wouldn’t make the tackle. 

14 minutes ago, DannyB said:

The O/U on this game was like 59. That's less than 30 per team. With these offenses...and these defenses...I promise you I would've hammered the over if I had bet

Crazy dude. You should become a professional gambler. Amazed at your predictions. Get dat EZ money bro. Wowowowowowowo

Archived