SNF: Chiefs at Patriots

kingseanjohn

So, this game taught me that the Chiefs are for real. Make no doubt about it, Mahomes and this offense are for real. If this defense can kind of sort of make offenses stall a little bit, they are super dangerous. I completely get why Reid made the change, and if they still had Peters this team would be unreal scary.

7 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

So, this game taught me that the Chiefs are for real. Make no doubt about it, Mahomes and this offense are for real. If this defense can kind of sort of make offenses stall a little bit, they are super dangerous. I completely get why Reid made the change, and if they still had Peters this team would be unreal scary.

Defense needs major improvement, but I 100% agree. Just need D to make a few stops here and there

i understand the patriots fatigue.     I used to hate Saban and bama so much, but right now i really appreciate their greatness.  it's impossible to stay at the top, but they are keep doing it over and over again.  we expect them to be in the final four every year and that's just crazy.    

pats are expected to win.  on a neutral field they will be favored to win 100/100 times.  if they play the undefeated rams on a neutral field. who should be favored?  i think pats will be.   that's crazy to me.  

but Iif i'm a steelers fan, i probably would be butthurt about pats too.  steelers an elite organization constantly getting overshadowed by the better organization in pats.   that's like being #2 all the time.  that's even more hurtful then being the last team like the bills.  i bet there will be more bills fans who appreciates brady/belichick greatness then steelers fans.  that's a human nature.  

1 hour ago, Nozizaki said:

Yeah they are unreal. I still can't believe we won that after their second half offense. Savagely dangerous, can (and do) literally strike immediately out of nothing when you seemingly have things in control. I don't want to face them again.

1 hour ago, Wolverine_Joe said:

i understand the patriots fatigue.   

I do too, but not from a Steelers fan. That's like a billionaire complaining that a millionaire is making too much money. You say they're overshadowed by us, but they are the most successful franchise in history, are they not? Certainly more so than us.

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I do too, but not from a Steelers fan. That's like a billionaire complaining that a millionaire is making too much money. You say they're overshadowed by us, but they are the most successful franchise in history, are they not? Certainly more so than us.

Yeah but most people aren't 104 years old and can remember the good ol' days of the Steel Curtain. Pats are the most recent dynasty and easily the longest running one.

2 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

Yeah but most people aren't 104 years old and can remember the good ol' days of the Steel Curtain. Pats are the most recent dynasty and easily the longest running one.

Some of us aren't 12 years old...

1975-1980 - they pretty much cleared up. Pats have two periods of dominance that equal roughly the same amount of time. I won't hear whinging from a Steelers fan.

1 minute ago, NJerseypaint said:

Don't you worry my boy.. We coming.

18812083_308754586229694_504331971330048

LONG LIVE THE KING OF THE WEST

6 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Some of us aren't 12 years old...

1975-1980 - they pretty much cleared up. Pats have two periods of dominance that equal roughly the same amount of time. I won't hear whinging from a Steelers fan.

Just to be alive through that you have to be at least 40, much less cognizant enough to understand and enjoy it as a fan. Pats have been a league leader and perennial SB winners since 2000. That's nearly a 20 year span. I'm almost 30 and I have friends who can't even remember when the Pats were actually bad. Not 10 - 6 don't make the playoffs bad, but like "holy crap I can't believe I have to root for this mess of an organization " bad.

Fatigue is probably worse for me, because not only am I a Jets fan, but I live in one of the most heavily immigrated metro (NYC), so we get a ton of fair weather Pat fans because home teams aren't as rooted. I'm waiting for when the Pats are finally mortal again and all these band-wagoners can finally hop off.

7 minutes ago, August4th said:

pats stopped the steelers from reaching 3 more superbowls while also beating them all the time in the regular season.. of course steeler fans would get tired of that team over two decades of it.. who wouldn't lol

Colt fans. Just because we've had 2 over the lifespan of this forum.

Archived