Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

I thought a thread for talking about what’s happening in the NFL and also for topics that don’t fit in a thread but maybe don’t deserve their own thread would be good.

Watching the Pats it’s clear how important the gameplan is. The Patriots are so adaptable. Like this game vs the Chiefs. They have seen a weakness in their run D and are using their Fullback probably more than any team has this year. Yet next week he might barely get any snaps.

i never see us out think the other team with the gameplan and personal used. If anything we out think ourselves 

Edited by hornbybrown
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

I really wish we had a Lawerance Vickers type. I know they’re dinosaurs of the game but the pats are proving they’re still useful. A Fullback with Hyde and Chubb in November would be deadly. 

If the Pats do it there has to be merit to it. I’m not saying he needs to be a staple of the offence, but that there will be games and situations were they will be highly useful. As long as they also contribute on special teams you can’t tell me it’s a waste of a roster spot