Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

23 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah, it's all how you look at it. Harrison said he was saving careers after concussing Cribbs and Mo-Mass in the same game with spearing hits. Said he could end their career if he hit them in the knee so he is saving careers by targeting the head. He was fined how many times and continued to say he wouldn't change the way he hit. Shazier was nearly just as bad, he would always use the crown of his helmet to hit someone and was penalized (not as often as he should have been and I'm thinking the Duke Johnson hit) and sadly his story didn't end well. Could have as easily been Harrison, or Colt McCoy, or Mo-Mass, or Cribbs, or Brees, Fitzpatrick, or etc...

Both dirty I just think Harrison had a lot more examples.

Ryan Shazier was Vontaze Burfict on one of the do-no-wrong teams of the league with a relentlessly positive PR campaign. I couldn't give a damn about his "heroic" comeback story for paralyzing himself laying a dirty hit to the head/neck area of one of our guys.

On 3/18/2019 at 1:05 AM, NateDawg said:

As I was bored, I made the mistake of venturing into NFL Gen.  There's a thread titled "What made Hue Jackson such a terrible coach?"  Curious, I clicked into the thread.  The first response read as follows:  "It's the browns, Hue Jackson is a good coach he just got ruined by the browns curse.  He was fantastic as the Raiders hc and a decent oc for cinci, how he regressed so hard is a mystery."

NFL Gen is beyond recovery at this point. 

I feel rejuvenated in NFL Gen. I may have found my tribe.

22 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

O/U on Tayne getting ban hammered?

Tayne is too big to fail. Tayne and his burner accounts are the foundation upon which this house of cards rests. I'll take the under.

20 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I just hope he can bait rammy

They're talking about banning innocent Tayne while this pervert...SMDH. Keep it in your pants, sicko.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

For us:

tenor.gif?itemid=7433577

That is both a terrible and wonderful gif. It's strangely sexual. Be right back...

22 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Tayne is too big to fail. Tayne and his burner accounts are the foundation upon which this house of cards rests. I'll take the under.

They're talking about banning innocent Tayne while this pervert...SMDH. Keep it in your pants, sicko.

That is both a terrible and wonderful gif. It's strangely sexual. Be right back...

We’ll remember you when you’re gone.

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It’s fumblebluntz isn’t it?

Or is it packersfan333 who use to keep horny company.

I’ve narrowed some of his possible burners to GMen (just to troll us for fun), @Estonianzulu , and Webby. He could be an old member that’s been ex-communicated from us also (by himself, Webby). The possibilities are endless though. He could be right under your nose ...

On 3/19/2019 at 5:42 PM, NudeTayne said:

I feel rejuvenated in NFL Gen. I may have found my tribe.

I feel like NFL Gen is just that jrry23 guy campaigning why Goff is a top 3 QB in the NFL and everybody on the Rams is better than everybody on your favorite team hijacking every thread while the other guy Danger just craps all over everything and tells you why your opinion or fav. player is actually horrible and nobody loves you. Then MrOakTown and FlaccoSeagulls or whatever their names are just come in after as their backups spamming every thread

5 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I feel like NFL Gen is just that jrry23 guy campaigning why Goff is a top 3 QB in the NFL and everybody on the Rams is better than everybody on your favorite team hijacking every thread while the other guy Danger just craps all over everything and tells you why your opinion or fav. player is actually horrible and nobody loves you. Then MrOakTown and FlaccoSeagulls or whatever their names are just come in after as their backups spamming every thread

It really is that bad. 

They don’t even laugh with or ‘like’ our gifs over there. 

Some of the least intelligent football fans in our country are the wisest in their own eyes. They have congregated in one place. When one of them is threatened, the rest catch wind and arrive on the defense. 

I fear we’ve lost ‘tayne to the madness. 

Archived