Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

11 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I haven't seen her in a while, how is she?

She’s doing good. She still thinks you’re the most handsome boy and were such a joy growing up. 

She also wishes you were on more of the polls, whatever that means. 

15 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

She’s doing good. She still thinks you’re the most handsome boy and were such a joy growing up. 

Weird, I talked to your mom and she expressed interest with getting you off of the poles.

32 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

43 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So many words I could use, most of which would get the evil eye from freaky...

Great you are both my new dads. I want Christmas presents.

6 hours ago, Mind Character said:

You just can't let a person troll in peace...lol

Yeah, I saw that game... he got schemed sacks in that game, but he always gets home.

Chubb would've likely got similar treatment in Cleveland playing opposite of Myles as he does playing opposite Von Miller.

The only reason to regret the Denzel Ward pick is based on durability concerns longterm and NOT b/c of impact as if both Chubb and Ward stay healthy it'll be a toss up.

It’s all good brother. I just like to defend Myles. He has his flaws but we haven’t had a defensive player like him in a long time. He is going to pull off a 3-4 sack game this year where he completely dominates. I would guess it’s immediately after the bye against either Cincy or Houston. 

I get what people’s excitement about Chubb was about. But god our secondary would be horrible.  This week will show you how bad our secondary could be. I am not excited to see them against the Falcons WRs and Matty Ice. I expect the same play as last week except if Randall’s back they might look a little better than last week. 

Archived