Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

6 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

This is the future this is what the nfl wants. I’m more convinced then ever. We need an offensive coach and we need to get baker some more horses. I love the rams up tempo

I can’t even imagine what our offense would be like with Beckham Landry Johnson Higgins Njoku and Chubb 

24 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

This is the future this is what the nfl wants. I’m more convinced then ever. We need an offensive coach and we need to get baker some more horses. I love the rams up tempo

I just came here to post this

no matter what we got to get an offensive HC

3 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Odel Beckham or greedy Williams,Marquis Brown, Noah Fant, and whoever else. It’s going to take a lot to get Beckham. I’m ok giving up picks to surround baker but I think it take atleast 2 1st

Just can’t do it if that’s the case.

Id rather spend the money on the best defensive linemen in Fa and draft the best CB/DL in the draft than trade for OBJ.  Wih Grady Jarret hiting the market we could get him and and low price skill player for the money we would spend on OBJ and have a 1st. 

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Id rather spend the money on the best defensive linemen in Fa and draft the best CB/DL in the draft than trade for OBJ.  Wih Grady Jarret hiting the market we could get him and and low price skill player for the money we would spend on OBJ and have a 1st. 

Sign Grady Jarrett, trade for OBJ. We are still at the point to handle both contracts. Get me OBJ. It's hard to know with his huge contact, antics and recent injury--might be available for a 1 & a 3, which is worth it to me. Of course, they might not be willing to deal, but with a rookie QB soon to come in, they might wanna go full Gruden, especially if they're worried that OBJ's outspoken nature may be problematic during a rebuild. It's all just fun speculation at this point either way.

14 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

After watching Goff and Mahommes last night. I’m really excited to see Baker in year 2.

Agreed Candy! Although with a staff turnaround and new offense, he may take a small step back early and then come on strong setting up for a special year 3. Goff and Mahomes are with the same HC/offense this year.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Agreed Candy! Although with a staff turnaround and new offense, he may take a small step back early and then come on strong setting up for a special year 3. Goff and Mahomes are with the same HC/offense this year.

Goff took a huge step forward in year 2 despite a staff change. Also, look at Mitch Trubisky. Obviously not on the same level as those two right now but he has clearly taken a huge step forward in year 2 and he too had a staff change.

8 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Goff took a huge step forward in year 2 despite a staff change. Also, look at Mitch Trubisky. Obviously not on the same level as those two right now but he has clearly taken a huge step forward in year 2 and he too had a staff change.

While continuity is important, having a staff that can put together a complimentary scheme is really the key.

I think we’ve seen that the last few weeks with Baker already.

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If he continues to look the part, I’d push for Freddie Kitchens being kept on staff, maybe even as the OC.

Only if the new HC wants him. Don’t want an OC pushed on a HC. We just saw what happens when you do that.

great part is, Freddie is under contract so he potentially could stay on as RB coach unless a team is willing to give him a promotion. Allows the browns to look at everyone and know they still have him

Archived