Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

11 hours ago, jrry32 said:

He seems like a guy who doesn't meddle with his OC and DC. He lets them run the show while he runs the team.

Did I miss something? Why would Harbaugh leave or be fired by the Ravens? ...or are you talking about Jim

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

8-1 record and posting unheard of stats. How is the MVP race even a competition? It’s Drew Brees and not even close.

It's not close. And he's never won one. His closest comp is a rookie. He's 99% getting it.

4 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Ehhh

It was 15 years ago, I imagine he has learned some things since then. He’s also got a quarterback here. Bledsoe’s best year in Buffalo is what Baker is projected to throw as a rookie.

Look at how Wade did with the Bills in the years before him.

I watched some Colt McCoy highlights, ever pass looked like a screen pass with how bad 2/5 of the linemen were, he was never going to be top 10 but he was a solid player and a great guy. 

Everyone of his replacement up to Blaker was worse than him, if we drafted better around him, we would of been more watchable. 

17 hours ago, BrownLeader said:

Did I miss something? Why would Harbaugh leave or be fired by the Ravens? ...or are you talking about Jim

It's not close. And he's never won one. His closest comp is a rookie. He's 99% getting it.

Reports broke 2weeks ago or so that it looks like the Ravens and Harbs are going to mutally split. 

His closet comp is a rookie? You calling Mahomes a rookie? Mahomes isntgoing to to let Brees have it

5 hours ago, buno67 said:

Reports broke 2weeks ago or so that it looks like the Ravens and Harbs are going to mutally split. 

His closet comp is a rookie? You calling Mahomes a rookie? Mahomes isntgoing to to let Brees have it

My bad. Keep forgetting his redshirt. Point is, there is zero chance they're giving to a first year starter over a HOF'er having probably his best season. Even if Mahomes has the better year.

3 hours ago, BrownLeader said:

My bad. Keep forgetting his redshirt. Point is, there is zero chance they're giving to a first year starter over a HOF'er having probably his best season. Even if Mahomes has the better year.

that is a horrible idea tho. Dont give the MVP to Mahomes cause he is a first year starterr. That be like thinking Marino would go to multiple super bowls because he made it to one in his 2nd season... 

The refs letting Michigan get away with this BS "Throw it 50 feet over the head of a WR and hope for DPI" offense is frustrating. Game should be over, but Michigan gets a PI anytime it's thrown near a WR. The last one was reeeeal obvious from the replay that the WR hooked the DB's arm to keep him from getting the pick as the DB had out positioned him.

• Like 1