Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

A guy like Carl Nassib sure would be nice right now....

This is me pointing out that I though cutting him was stupid.

Right? Absolutely baffling at the time and nothing that has happened since then has made it look any better. Plus we might've beat the Bucs without Nassib's career day. xD

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

After last night, I hate Hunt even more. SInce he is gone, dude I faced in the playoffs had the next starter and he went off for 30 while I have Hill going off for a solid 6 pts. 

After last night I like our chances of winning the super bowl this year even more. The Chiefs offense is clearly not the same without Hunt. 

Beat Houston in a rematch Wildcard Weekend

Beat Kansas City in a rematch Divisional Round

Beat Los Angeles in a rematch Championship Weekend

Beat New Orleans in a rematch in the Super Bowl

Just call it a redemption run.

1 minute ago, TheeRealDeal said:

After last night I like our chances of winning the super bowl this year even more. The Chiefs offense is clearly not the same without Hunt. 

That would be epic, who do we have to Tanya Harding to make this happen?

2 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I dont know, the Williams guy looked darn good last night. GIve him a couple games to get his feet underneath him and he could be a sneaky weapon for them. he impressed me last night 

15 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

You've got it all wrong. We'll face the Chargers (at home) in the wildcard round. Chiefs in the divisional round and Texans in the AFCCG. You did get the SB right.

28 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

Not sure if anyone else saw this. Stephen A has 0 credibility. What an idiot. 

Please let this be the downfall to his career. If not, this should be used against him every time he try’s to fight with someone on air

38 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Y’all think Screamin’ A just now lost his credibility... 😂 

I have never taken anything he’s said with any credence. But I can’t stand these talking heads who are oblivious to what they are talking about. Stephen A is the epitome of them, he tries to have shock factor and that’s about it. No research just argumentative garbage. 

2 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

I have never taken anything he’s said with any credence. But I can’t stand these talking heads who are oblivious to what they are talking about. Stephen A is the epitome of them, he tries to have shock factor and that’s about it. No research just argumentative garbage. 

That’s what a lot of the national guys have built their careers on and why ESPN and the like have dwindling viewership.

Archived