Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

8 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

There’s an argument that if gregg and Kitchens would have been in charge the entire time we would already be in the playoffs. 

There's an argument that if we had competent ST -- K, specifically -- we would also have been in the playoffs.

9 hours ago, bruceb said:

There's an argument that if we had competent ST -- K, specifically -- we would also have been in the playoffs.

For sure.  Unfortunately it’s a supply and demand issue and there just aren’t enough competent kickers.

If we go all out and spend top dollar on one free agent, I honestly hope it’s a kicker. I’d offer Gostkowski like 4/20.  That makes him the highest paid guy in the game and he’s still only 34. 

I don’t think we need to be big players in free agency, a quality value signing here and there, but fix our kicker and we’re significantly better next year.

Just now, candyman93 said:

He’s a wildcat QB. I said all week the chargers would figure him out and Ravens fans got hurt over it.

I can't wait to play the, with a better defensive scheme next year. We had a terrible game plan for them. Also maybe Mosley and Suggs will be gone 😎

36 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Kinda interesting that we got killed by finesse teams like KC, LA, and Houston. Yet, played really well against physical teams like Baltimore, Carolina, and Denver.

Those finesse teams also have lots of speed on offense, and speed on defense is still an area we need to improve, so it makes sense.

22 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

I can't wait to play the, with a better defensive scheme next year. We had a terrible game plan for them. Also maybe Mosley and Suggs will be gone 😎

We figured them out quite nicely in the 2nd half. Each progressive possession was worse than the last once we made our adjustment. Also the first half wouldn't have been near as bad had Jamie Collins not been playing selfish football. They were keying on him and playing him like a drum all 1st half. I would have benched his *** after the 3rd series.

Archived