Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

14 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I feel like announcers have no clue what an RPO is. It seems that most of them refer to almost any play action pass as an RPO.

It drives me mad, there is a big difference between the two. The quality of announcing in the NFL is IMO worse than the officiating 

21 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Troy aikman

20 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Pretty sure it was the other guy talking I knew Aikman's voice, but then again I know the other guys voice too.

It was Troy Aikman and it is Aikman who is insistent on non stop talking even if its not relevant to the game. I was thinking Joe Buck was Aikman for some reason. I don't watch prime time football very often. Hell, I have been watching the Browns game on mute for 8 years listing to Jim Donovan instead so I probably couldn't even tell you what the Browns guys sound like.

2nd time I've seen that play work today(in the playoffs just in case you were wondering) that everyone wanted to cruicify Freddie Kitchen's for using in the Baltimore game. Like I said that day it is a great play it the only difference is that it didn't work when we ran it.

1 minute ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Dak Prescott is trash. If I were Jerry Jones I'd be looking to trade him to bring in Joe Flacco or Nick Foles.

You would and should do that.

If you were Jerry Jones, you’d overpay and extend him and link yourself to a Rasputin coach AND QB.

5 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Dak Prescott is trash. If I were Jerry Jones I'd be looking to trade him to bring in Joe Flacco or Nick Foles.

I keep saying this in the General section 

they fooling themselves if they think they can be a constant championship team with Dak

I like Dak I really do

but they got a better chance trying to go after Drew Lock or Will Grier even 

hes just not good enough as a passer

Archived