Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

BrownsSnaps.png

That was 85% and 79% of the snaps for the year. Myles was over 95% after the first 4 games and Larry Ogunjobi was over 90% both were flat out ridiculous. Their snaps counts finally started to come down very little the next few weeks before Hue Jackson was fired and then they came back down to earth. Absolutely no reason not to rotate you Dlineman no matter how much better they are than the next guy.

3 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

That was 85% and 79% of the snaps for the year. Myles was over 95% after the first 4 games and Larry Ogunjobi was over 90% both were flat out ridiculous. Their snaps counts finally started to come down very little the next few weeks before Hue Jackson was fired and then they came back down to earth. Absolutely no reason not to rotate you Dlineman no matter how much better they are than the next guy.

Another thing that irked me about Gregg. Chris Smith actually looked solid when he was given playing time. Problem was, he hardly ever was.

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Another thing that irked me about Gregg. Chris Smith actually looked solid when he was given playing time. Problem was, he hardly ever was.

I don't think it was Gregg. I think he was following orders just like everyone else. As I pointed out there was a clear change in snaps when Hue Jackson was fired.

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

You boys just landed Chris Jones apparently. Was a big-time coach in the CFL. Often fielded some of the better D's wherever he went. He was definitely power hungry and rubbed people the wrong way, but he always produced good Defenses.

Enjoy!

Opps wrong thread.

Seems like he was hired on because of connections with kitchens 

9 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

You boys just landed Chris Jones apparently. Was a big-time coach in the CFL. Often fielded some of the better D's wherever he went. He was definitely power hungry and rubbed people the wrong way, but he always produced good Defenses.

Enjoy!

Opps wrong thread.

Good info.

Also, use this thread for Adam Gase memes/gifs.  Not off-topic, irrelevant nonsense....

39 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Any particular reason? Jumping the gun on the Brady v Manning type debates that will go on about Mahomes v Mayfield?

They have just normally been my playoff team, despite them maybe pushing the limits a bit much they are what I want us to be. Also the end of this dynasty is near which is going to be strange not having Brady playing anymore 

Archived