Jump to content
hornbybrown

Around the NFL and General discussion

Recommended Posts

On 10/22/2018 at 7:08 PM, candyman93 said:

I forgot we play @Denver in December. There’s going to be crazy *** snow during that game, guarantee it.

Living in Denver now for the past 5 years it does not seem to snow that much in December really.  Monthly average for December in Denver is only about 8", while Cleveland averages almost double that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

apparently 4 Jags players were arrested in london for bailing on a 50K bar tab less than 12 hours before the game.
They tried to fight the bouncer or something. 

A. I hope they are arrested for the sake of lulz and can't play in he game.
b. I hope one of them is on @MWil23 fantasy team.
c. who racks up 50k of bills at a bar?
d. the tank is on in jacksonville.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

apparently 4 Jags players were arrested in london for bailing on a 50K bar tab less than 12 hours before the game.
They tried to fight the bouncer or something. 

A. I hope they are arrested for the sake of lulz and can't play in he game.
b. I hope one of them is on @MWil23 fantasy team.
c. who racks up 50k of bills at a bar?
d. the tank is on in jacksonville.

not hard to rack up a tab like that if you are ordering top shelf stuff. You know they arnt ordering the cheap stuff to begin with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, buno67 said:

not hard to rack up a tab like that if you are ordering top shelf stuff. You know they arnt ordering the cheap stuff to begin with. 

Can't get drunk on the cheap stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

apparently 4 Jags players were arrested in london for bailing on a 50K bar tab less than 12 hours before the game.
They tried to fight the bouncer or something. 

A. I hope they are arrested for the sake of lulz and can't play in he game.
b. I hope one of them is on @MWil23 fantasy team.
c. who racks up 50k of bills at a bar?
d. the tank is on in jacksonville.

Sorry man no jaguars or eagles on my team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

the tank is on in jacksonville.

Remember when we "only" got a 5th rounder from a playoff team for Carlos Hyde?

giphy.gif

Cro Magnon Sashi continues to impress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The NFL is all offense. It’s almost not worth trying to play defense.

 

Baltimore has probably the best defense in the NFL and they’ve been torched the last 2 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, candyman93 said:

The NFL is all offense. It’s almost not worth trying to play defense.

 

Baltimore has probably the best defense in the NFL and they’ve been torched the last 2 weeks.

It’s early, it matters more as the season wears on.

I’m still more of the mindset of drafting defensive talent high and developing/scheming offense.

I wouldn’t pass on a studmuffin WR though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s early, it matters more as the season wears on.

I’m still more of the mindset of drafting defensive talent high and developing/scheming offense.

I wouldn’t pass on a studmuffin WR though.

I hate drafting o-line, but I feel like we have to.

 

A “scheme” is whatever your QB is good at.

Edited by candyman93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I hate drafting o-line, but I feel like we have to.

It will obviously depend on who's available, but I’m still fairly high in Harrison.  I think he needs time, most OL do anymore. Corbett should help inside if he develops.

Id perhaps sign a vet tackle and look to draft guys to develop rounds 3-4.

I don’t believe you need great OL to win any longer, simply good enough.  I prolly think we’re closer to that than most do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

So this is how crazy Jerry Rices numbers are. Fitzgerald is 85 TD’s behind him

Fitz didn’t play with Young and Montana his whole career though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Fitz didn’t play with Young and Montana his whole career though.

Umm...guess you haven't heard of a little guy I like to call Sam Bradford. Smdh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×