Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

Watching some of these throws tonight just makes me crave another opportunity to watch Baker with a chance for redemption. It's gonna be crucial for them to bounce back in a big way to save this season. 

Felt like the whole squad was just deflated. I truly hope it doesn't carry over. Big opportunity against a shaky TB team.

27 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Aaron Rodgers is a straight up Legend 

idc if he doesn’t get another ring 

he’s the Clutches QB ever 

Is it wrong of me to be thinking Baker could be making all those throws? Because all I was thinking the entire time was "Man, I wanna see Bake do that on Sunday"

17 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

the Bill's are  a play away from DA. The messiah of false hope.

Turns out they're not a play away....they are starting him...

Does anyone else find it HILARIOUS they brought in Derek ****ing Anderson to be the mentor to Josh Allen?  The Guy I thought josh allen was going to become....

33 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

Does anyone else find it HILARIOUS they brought in Derek ****ing Anderson to be the mentor to Josh Allen?  The Guy I thought josh allen was going to become....

They didn’t bring him in to be the mentor. When Allen got hurt they signed him. They wanted McCarron to be his mentor really

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

They didn’t bring him in to be the mentor. When Allen got hurt they signed him. They wanted McCarron to be his mentor really

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2018/10/09/buffalo-bills-sign-derek-anderson-mentor-josh-allen/1576693002/

I mean he was signed on the 9th and Allen didn't get hurt until the 14th, its hard to say they signed DA because Allen got hurt....

2 hours ago, CBrownsman said:

Anderson is probably gutted he has to play. Thought he was getting a 200k per week to watch. 

Does he break nate peterman 5 ints in a half record?

Archived