Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

10 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah, Dorsey would never get behind a man who outsmart his hands on women.

627695512.jpg 

Dorsey said he will give guys fresh starts and give them a 2nd chance. Hill hasn’t had any issues since coming into the league. He gave Calloway his 2nd Chance, Calloway had that issues during training camp but he didn’t lie to Dorsey about what happen like Hunt did to KC. Calloway was truthful. It sounded like a lie at first but when the police footage came out and the shipping receipt for his car came out he wasn’t lying 

Kendricks lied about what happen and what his involvement was in his insider trading and he was cut for it. 

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

Who are you cutting? 

Benjomannis meant to be pretty stupid.

Literally I’m bringing in Benjamin in on goal line or short yardage. Have him memorize maybe 4 routes with an emphasis on blocking and using his body to his advantage. We have easily one of the shortage WRs groups in the nfl. What’s it going to hurt. I’m cutting one of our 5 TEs prob Pharoah Brown 

Just now, bosko1616 said:

Literally I’m bringing in Benjamin in on goal line or short yardage. Have him memorize maybe 4 routes with an emphasis on blocking and using his body to his advantage. We have easily one of the shortage WRs groups in the nfl. What’s it going to hurt. I’m cutting one of our 5 TEs prob Pharoah Brown 

Why not just split out Njoku?  

9 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’d take Kelvin. Embrace his fatness and play him on the inside. 

But a weight clause in his contract. He meets the weight he gets the bonus. Same thing they do for heavy linemen. Low risk high reward

13 minutes ago, buno67 said:

But a weight clause in his contract. He meets the weight he gets the bonus. Same thing they do for heavy linemen. Low risk high reward

Lets sign Jamarcus Russell and Jared lorenzen while we’re at it. 

Hey what’s that 400 lb TE from Baylor doing?

22 hours ago, bruceb said:

I think that by NFL standards he actually is.

But that's by NFL standards.

I mean. The dude makes it a habit to take at least one player per draft who drops because of drugs, domestic violence, lying, etc. Like, he actively seeks guys with awful character to get deals on them.

2 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I mean. The dude makes it a habit to take at least one player per draft who drops because of drugs, domestic violence, lying, etc. Like, he actively seeks guys with awful character to get deals on them.

He may be able to sell it or spin it or whatever but he clearly likes rolling the dice on players and trying to buy at the bottom of the market.

No hate here, it’s worked out well for him and us.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He may be able to sell it or spin it or whatever but he clearly likes rolling the dice on players and trying to buy at the bottom of the market.

No hate here, it’s worked out well for him and us.

Yeah, I'm not dumping on the process. Just pointing out that you can't see the way he operates and then call the dude a "man of honor". Whatever that means, I don't think it's trying to benefit professionally off of DV charges. Not dumping on the process. Just saying if that's how he operates, we gotta be realistic about it.

10 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Seems to work.

Archived