Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

16 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Well, he got paid as the number one pick and promptly shut it down until it was closer to time to get paid again.

Yes, I know this statement wasn't really very fair, but I wanted to say it anyway.

Yeah it’s a bad take. Dude was injured firsr year. Missed used 2nd year but was playing ok and the past two years he has been a stud

4 hours ago, buno67 said:

I would take the risk on Kitchens but not Flip. The way he has acted as the OC the last 5-6weeks for the Vikings, is a major red flag for me

And I recall something with Joe Thomas making a remark about Flip not being a good HC candidate. Im trying to find it but cant

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

I agree. 6/$142,000,000

Going after your edit. 

‘16 - 16TFLs 17QB hits 6 sacks

’17 - 21TFLs 21 QB hits 9.5 sacks

’18 - currently sitting at 12TFLs 15 QBs hits 7 sacks. 

Dude isn’t getting large amounts of sacks but he is making plays behind the LOs and he is hitting the QB. Dude has never lived up to his college hype but he is still damn good 

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Going after your edit. 

Dude isn’t getting large amounts of sacks but he is making plays behind the LOs and he is hitting the QB. Dude has never lived up to his college hype but he is still damn good 

I think he's pretty darn good, albeit a big injury risk at this point(?). I have a hard time thinking he'll play as well as he will be paid.

4 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I think he's pretty darn good, albeit a big injury risk at this point(?). I have a hard time thinking he'll play as well as he will be paid.

I completely agree. For FA DEs I want Fowler and/or Lynch

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

Going after your edit. 

You just described Ogbah. Doesn't get sacks but disrupts in other ways. Clowney is an upgrade, but I don't think he's a 20M AAV upgrade. 

1 hour ago, bosko1616 said:

I would pay Frank Clark whatever he wanted. I want him or Grady Jarrett in the worst way. Both Those dudes the real deal. If we could walk away with either one of those I’d be beyond happy. 

Seattle can't afford to let Clark walk. He's the 2nd most important player on their team. They'll jettison whoever else they need to if they can't afford to pay him.

Archived