Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Because it’s easier to see a bigger target? Do you really not understand this?

I understand that but I made that post to have a follow up post. 

Im just saying, it doesnt matter what the height of the QB, you should always prefer bigger WRs over the Smaller WRs. Bigger WRs tend to have larger catch radius and etc.

In the end you want the most talented WRs, you just hope the taller one is the more talented too. 

Baker played behind an NFL sized OL in college. All his wideouts were that of avg size. 

10 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Im just saying, it doesnt matter what the height of the QB, you should always prefer bigger WRs over the Smaller WRs. Bigger WRs tend to have larger catch radius and etc.

In the end you want the most talented WRs, you just hope the taller one is the more talented too. 

Baker played behind an NFL sized OL in college. All his wideouts were that of avg size. 

Baker also had very little pressure and wide open targets in college. It’s a lot different in the pros where he’s got 6’4 pass rushers in his face all game. So a taller target helps there. 

21 minutes ago, buno67 said:

9 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Baker also had very little pressure and wide open targets in college. It’s a lot different in the pros where he’s got 6’4 pass rushers in his face all game. So a taller target helps there. 

You're both correct.

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

Discrediting another player?

I don't think you read my post.

I was simply responding to a question asked of me about where I see Bradley Chubb's skill falling in terms of rank with this year's 43DE.

I had him a close second to Nick Bosa, and complimented his skill only pointing out that Collin Ferrell is a poor man's and less talented version of Chubb.

That is all.

My post wasnt sarcastic

Thank god the Browns didn’t over pay for Cooper.  

When I heard the news broke, I was upset that it wasn’t too the browns but when it was immediately followed up with for a 1st rd pick, I was glad we didn’t get involved with that. 

7 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Thank god the Browns didn’t over pay for Cooper.  

When I heard the news broke, I was upset that it wasn’t too the browns but when it was immediately followed up with for a 1st rd pick, I was glad we didn’t get involved with that. 

I wouldn't have even been that interested in trading a second for him, tbh.

Archived