Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

45 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Bruh the first is an editorial with no byline.

If California crashes, then the world crashes.  Especially due to the large tech industry and their supply chain.  you May be right (I don’t think you are)- especially since the balance sheet of California rebounded significantly under jerry brown and they’re in much better spot than they were before.  But god save us all if you are 

CA's predicament is much like our federal predicament but worse because it is for now at least being sustained by higher taxes on just about everything.

19 minutes ago, bruceb said:

CA's predicament is much like our federal predicament but worse because it is for now at least being sustained by higher taxes on just about everything.

so wait, let me get this logic.  the currently budget balanced, under control situation in california is worse than the unsustainable national situation because they decided to fund what they spend for?

8 minutes ago, mistakey said:

so wait, let me get this logic.  the currently budget balanced, under control situation in california is worse than the unsustainable national situation because they decided to fund what they spend for?

The difference is how they have chosen to fund.

Taxes kill and they will.

The unfunded liabilities issues are the same .

Both models are sunstainable.

10 minutes ago, bruceb said:

The difference is how they have chosen to fund.

Taxes kill and they will.

The unfunded liabilities issues are the same .

Both models are sunstainable.

yeah well dumbasses just decided to tax the HENRY's higher.  went from 5k refund to 1k owe this year.  As soon as everyone does their 2018 taxes, the people who they wanted to jump over to their side because they have money and are likely to spend it are gonna shrug off the party of low taxes for a long time

20 minutes ago, mistakey said:

yeah well dumbasses just decided to tax the HENRY's higher.  went from 5k refund to 1k owe this year.  As soon as everyone does their 2018 taxes, the people who they wanted to jump over to their side because they have money and are likely to spend it are gonna shrug off the party of low taxes for a long time

Sorry to hear that. They did right by me as a small business.

Helped soften the blow of Obamacare (family HC premium went from $500 to $1,800/mo with higher deductible and worse coverage).

Turning 66 didn't hurt, though.;)

You guys see the rumored staff for Miami...woof!

- Patriots wide receivers coach Chad O’Shea is expected to be the Dolphins’ offensive coordinator.

- Packers linebackers coach Patrick Graham will run Miami’s defense.

- Jim Caldwell will join the Dolphins’ staff in some capacity

he is serious hiring the 3rd best O’Shea brother. We all know Kevin O’Shea was the best and Danny O’Shea was 2nd. I did hear one time, Danny beat Kevin down Cherry Hill

getting back on topic. Thank god the Browns didn’t go after him. 

First time HC, hiring first time DC and first time OC. Went after the guys he knew. 

Archived