AFC South

Blackstar12

The Jags are the team that really disappoints me right now. I thought they would be better this year, seeing how they actually underachieve in terms of Pythagorean wins and loss record. I thought their offense would at least be average to slightly above average to offset the decline in their defense. 

Jaguars defense is looking sloppy right now. I still think they can turn it around but they can't go far without Fournette returning. I never understood the Houston SB Hype, that team was bound to regress with a QB coming off injury. The Titans are done if Mariota can't turn it around. Andrew Luck has no help and won't for another 2 seasons, good luck with that Indianapolis.

3 minutes ago, game3525 said:

The Jags are the team that really disappoints me right now. I thought they would be better this year, seeing how they actually underachieve in terms of Pythagorean wins and loss record. I thought their offense would at least be average to slightly above average to offset the decline in their defense. 

That's the thing about that Pythagorean wins thing though...it was pretty much rigged to flatter the way the Jaguars won/lost last year in the first place.  Though probably more importantly...didn't seem to account for the uncommonly healthy season they had last year.  Literally lost Allen Robinson for the year, a couple games from Telvin Smith, a few games here and there from the OLine and Fournette...and that was pretty much it.  Absurdly healthy season.

Been hit at some really crucial positions this year, and haven't had the depth to survive it.  Haven't had the guys step up out of the blue to big roles like last year either (probably mostly because the front office just seemed to assume that was their new baseline and didn't add a lot behind them).

19 minutes ago, Classic said:

Jaguars defense is looking sloppy right now. I still think they can turn it around but they can't go far without Fournette returning. I never understood the Houston SB Hype, that team was bound to regress with a QB coming off injury. The Titans are done if Mariota can't turn it around. Andrew Luck has no help and won't for another 2 seasons, good luck with that Indianapolis.

Colts will have 113 in salary cap in 2019 and another high draft picks however nobody wants to sign with them lol.

Archived