Potential Trade Block Players

SteelKing728

25 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I could see the Texans listen to any offers for Jadevion Clowney - contract year, hasn't been very good or consistent. Anything higher than a 3rd probably gets the discussion going.

Would you do Gerald McCoy for Clowney?

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I don't know if McCoy could play in a 3-4, I always had him pegged as a 4-3 UT. 

He’s a 3 tech normally (though we inexplicably insist on using him as a 1 tech and Vea as a 3 tech at times).

I’m sure he could play 5 tech in a 3-4.

50 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

He’s a 3 tech normally (though we inexplicably insist on using him as a 1 tech and Vea as a 3 tech at times).

I’m sure he could play 5 tech in a 3-4.

Would probably want more of a proven commodity at 5-tech. Had this been in the off-season, it would be more of an option; Learning a new system is tough enough going from 4-3 to 4-3, let alone 4-3 to 3-4...

33 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Would probably want more of a proven commodity at 5-tech. Had this been in the off-season, it would be more of an option; Learning a new system is tough enough going from 4-3 to 4-3, let alone 4-3 to 3-4...

I also heard that McCoy was in a walking boot after the game yesterday. So that doesn't look good for any type of trade lol 

Archived