Marcus Mariota: Is it Time ??

FutureIsWhite

4 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

Right. In the middle of the league, not at the bottom.

Sure. And back to picking a fourth 1st round QB in 14 seasons once April gets here. With possibly a hot seat HC (fourth this decade) and likely a 3rd OC in as many seasons 

12 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Did Vrabel not say he was announcing it today? Lets hurry it up, need to see if I have open Sundays for the rest of the season or not.

He said he was telling the team either last night or today. Made no commitment about telling fans or the media.

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

He said he was telling the team either last night or today. Made no commitment about telling fans or the media.

Pretty sure he said something like, "and then we'll let you guys know." 

But it's Vrabel so you can't really trust a cave man's word I guess.

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

Sure. And back to picking a fourth 1st round QB in 14 seasons once April gets here. With possibly a hot seat HC (fourth this decade) and likely a 3rd OC in as many seasons 

Made a thread to talk about the Titans place in the league. This is good stuff. Deserves it's own thread. 

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Made a thread to talk about the Titans place in the league. This is good stuff. Deserves it's own thread. 

Didn’t mean to hijack this thread, but my first post was in reference to the SI article you posted and why a roomie QB wouldn’t want to play here 

in Mariota news 

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

Didn’t mean to hijack this thread, but my first post was in reference to the SI article you posted and why a roomie QB wouldn’t want to play here 

in Mariota news 

Oh no...no worries. It still kind of applies because lack of QB is what they all have in common.
I'd like to continue the conversation. I think it is good. Because I always saw us as "better than the Dolphins, but we are right there with them. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

Pretty sure he said something like, "and then we'll let you guys know." 

But it's Vrabel so you can't really trust a cave man's word I guess.

Later in his presser he said he was joking about letting the media know. I’m sure it will leak before Sunday, but I doubt it comes straight from the team.

10 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Later in his presser he said he was joking about letting the media know. I’m sure it will leak before Sunday, but I doubt it comes straight from the team.

Oh. I rarely watch his press conferences because I go insane listening to "we have to do better" and "complimentary football" every week.

Here's hoping there's a leak because lord knows I'm sick of having my time wasted.  Lol

7 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Did anyone tell Walker if that ball was thrown better he gets more yards?

That was my favorite part of the commentary Sunday. Tell me Delanie would’ve run for 20 more yards with a better throw as you see both safeties crashing on him as soon as he catches it.

• Like 1